Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-10-12 at 19.56.05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	6627430

Comment

"Find them and then you can ask them"

lol i kidd. welcome to the board

You could look in the credits for I don't know they might be some info on the companies the work it.

Im sure they will release such info later

Comment

His "costume" is very well done. I like the design a little more than Smallville's. Justin's was meant to be brighter and more comic bookish. And Stephen's is very organic/dark and rugged.

Comment

I liked Justins costume because of 2 things one he wore glasses and he had a voice modifier which made him protect his identity more. In Arrow if Olivers hood comes off then people can see his face clearly. I guess they are doing the similar lighting thing that smallville done when clark was in his black costume.

Comment

I actually hope the costume evolves season to season instead of staying the same for 2 or 3 seasons...and his tactics should also evolve...this is pretty much "year one" for our hero.

Comment

Well with more investigating, it seems his jumper is a leather motorcycle jacket with an Archers hood cut down the front and sewn to the jacket. But I dont know who makes it. It is probably the seamstress on set.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎