Why Kill (Spoiler) In Episode 1?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Kill (Spoiler) In Episode 1?

Spoilers below...

Constantine Drakon is like one of Green Arrow's only good villains in the comic series, why on Earth would they choose to kill him in episode 1? He was just a random security guard too.

Are green arrows villains only going to be referenced like this to die and not actually be characters on the show? I was looking forward to a later on Drakon/Oliver showdown, not in episode 1...

Are we sure Drakon died? I'd have to look again, but maybe he was just injured...

Comment

drakon died?

Comment

I'm pretty sure there was an arrow through his chest....

But maybe it's like his son or dad and they share the same name?

Comment

You mean the Greek answer to the God of unarmed combat?

Unlikely but if they wanted to make a point of how different this is going to be with the comics having Oliver immediately kill or seriously injure someone that has a reputation would certainly be a good start!

If that is him I'd say this is to set him up as part of Arrow's rogue's gallery after all I've never read him in a comic but I've heard of him and he comes across as a future nemesis for Arrow...

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelXY
            drakon died?
            "Drakon" was the head of security for Hunt. He's the guard Ollie fought near the end of the episode that he had a little trouble with but eventually threw an arrow knife into his chest.

It shows a brief shot of him with the knife in his chest before ollie jumps out the window, but he doesn't move or anything so I'd presume he's dead...

=/ which is really disappointing as he's a good villain.

Comment

Hello,

I'm sure he'll be back.

It was an awesome fight and I'd like to see them go for round 2 and beyond.

Comment

did oliver catch the bullet that he was shot at ?

Comment

Ehh, I can look past them killing off a villain in the comics if we continue to get new villains seen in the comics such as Deadshot, the Royal Flush Gang, et cetera.

Comment

I don't mind superheroes killing that much if it was real they probably would.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎