No announcement yet.

Hello my Fellow Arrowheads

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello my Fellow Arrowheads

Been an Arrowhead since I first borrowed my friends copies of Green Lantern/Green Arrow in 1972!
    I'm 49, originally from the Northeast and moved to Seattle shortly after Ollie did in 1988!

Ollie was always my favorite JLAer. Probably because as a Sagittarius I was obsessed with Archery from an early age and in fact my Godfather would always read to us from Robin Hood when he visited so it seems like it was a natural progression.

I honestly thought the closest I we would ever get to a live action GA was Smallville which I really liked but seeing my favorite Incarnation of the character (Mike Grell's 1987-1995 run) come to life is amazing!

The fact that I actually KNOW people involved in the production is just an amazing stroke of luck!

Really hoping the general public takes to the show and we're still talking about new episodes years from now.

Welcome to the forum!

BTW- did you or anyone you know own a Sherwood Florist? Kidding.

Comment

Welcome. Nice to know about you!!!

Comment

Welcome to Ksite!

Comment

hello! great to meet you; i've been an arrowhead since early 2010, when i first found smallville. i must sound like such a newb to you!

Comment

Nice to meet u!

Comment

welcome to the board EmeraldArcher206!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Welcome to the forum!

BTW- did you or anyone you know own a Sherwood Florist? Kidding.
                HaHA, Nope! But I could show you where it was supposed to be up on Broadway!

Comment

Originally posted by sv&spn-girl
                  hello! great to meet you; i've been an arrowhead since early 2010, when i first found smallville. i must sound like such a newb to you!
                  Oh you should know by now that ArrowHeads are a welcoming group! Got to meet Justin in Dec 2010 when I went up for a Smallville Set Visit! Very Nice guy! Hoping to make it up to the Arrow Set before the end of the year if I can fit it in.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎