Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan-Made Smallville Clark and Lois Music Video Contest is Now Open on YT

Facebook page: Clark Kent and Lois Lane
    Rules on how to join the contest:
    1. Show us your creativity by choosing the right music/song and Smallville video clips/Clois photos/Clois comic scans for the music video. It can be a combination of two or more songs.

2. The lyrics of the song should coincide with the story you wanted to show to the viewers.

3. Clark Kent and Lois Lane are the primary characters. You can use any of your favorite Smallville actors/actresses as the supporting characters as long as you can justify the story of your music video.

4. You can choose any genre. Angst, Parody, Friendship, Romantic Love, Parenthood, Betrayal, Tragedy, Happy endings, Action, Journey, name it, it’s your choice. Though we discourage too much violence and NC-17 ratings.

5. You may use any program in doing your masterpiece.

6. You may enter not more than three music videos per vidder. Enter it either as a video response or send us the link.

7. Old and new fan-made Smallville music videos are welcome. Be sure that you’re the one who edited the video. Collaboration is not allowed.

8. Allowed time for each video is three to eight minutes.

9. Include your disclaimer on the video description. For example, “All rights belong to the owners of the music and video clips. Created purely for entertainment and not for profit”.

10. Judging will be based on clip and music coordination, timing and story.

11. We’re giving away 100-page special Smallville Magazine Number 23 which featured Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance) as the cover.

12. Please take note that this is a friendly competition. We’re only hoping to keep the camaraderie of all the Smallville fans worldwide.

13. Deadline for the submission of entries is on December 31, 2012. Subject to extension if we won’t be able to get enough number of participants.

14. Subscribe to k3mylois on youtube. For additional questions, PM us… ^_^

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Deadline for the submission of entries for the Fan-Made Smallville Clark and Lois Music Video Contest is extended until Jan 04, 2013.

The prize to be given to the over-all winner:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	m50a621zavwhmh0a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	6628681

If more entries will get, additional prize may be given away...
    Last edited by k3josai; 12-31-2012, 05:37 PM.

The First Entry: Clois Talking to the Moon (FWvidChick)

Comment

Entry No. 2 - Clark and Lois - Marry Your Daughter - Smallville - getwenty8

Comment

Entry No. 3 - The Search is Over - Smallville Clois (Lois's POV) - getwenty8 - Please Vote!

Comment

Entry No. 4 - This I Promise You - Smallville Clois - getwenty8 - Please Vote!

Last edited by k3josai; 10-13-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Entry No. 5 - Clois My Destiny (natwoods223)

Comment

Entry No. 6 - Clois My First My Last My Everything (natwoods223)

Last edited by k3josai; 10-18-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Entry No. 7 - Clois - My One and Only Love (natwoods223)

Comment

Love seeing the entries and I've encouraged someone else to enter, hopefully they do.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                    Love seeing the entries and I've encouraged someone else to enter, hopefully they do.
                    Yeah, still waiting for the entries. Yay, thanks for informing other Clois fans...

Comment

Entry No. 8 - Everything...How Could It Be?(Smallville - Lois and Clark) - AAKSBanta

Comment

Entry No. 9 Bless the Smallville's Broken Road - AAKSBanta

Comment

Entry No. 10 - Smalville - CLois - Clark & Lois against each other and together in Love by MacGyverKate.

Comment

Entry No. 11 - Smallville - CLois - Can't take my eyes off you by MacGyverKate.

Comment

Entry No. 12 Smallville - CLois - Someone Like you by MacGyverKate

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎