Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regina Redeemed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not interested in Regina's redemption and in some respects, I don't think she is, either.

Maybe it's a slow-build to it, but if she really and truly wanted to prove herself to Henry, she would have burned that book of spells. The very fact that she chose to keep it shows that she's not ready.

Sure, I feel bad for Regina's past and how abusive her mother was to her, but I also can't ignore the fact that she's killed and tortured people, herself. She could have always chosen the good way over the easy evil ways, but she didn't. She chose to kill her father for her own revenge. She chose to kill Graham to keep her curse going. She chose to destroy parts of their world with the curse.

Her character's name is the EVIL queen. I'd rather it stay that way.

Regina's death has been foreshadowed several times on this show so if she's working towards redemption, that may be how she goes out. If she ever finds redemption, that will probably mean the end of Regina. So, if it ever does happen (which I still don't know that I would like), I hope that doesn't happen for a very long time.

Also? How is a character who has a void in her that she can't fill supposed to find redemption?
    Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-12-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎