Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "We Are Both?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was way more going on in the FTL flashback stuff than I think a lot of people realize. This episode is both a semi-direct sequel to The Stable Boy and a direct tie-in to Hat Trick. The flashbacks show us that, despite the end of The Stable Boy, Regina retained at least some of her independant nature, and explain exactly why Henry ended up in Wonderland as seen in Hat Trick.

Comment

I enjoyed it- not quite as good as the season premiere, but nonetheless enjoyable.

I liked seeing more of Regina's backstory, and am interested to see how the future for her plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80

Yep i agre - Rumple will now help Charming...unless that is where Pinnochio has gone! I too loved how Cora showed up- I was so very SURE Cora was the queen of hearts after the mirror scene!
        As soon as she went through I thought the same and the book of spells confirmed it. I wonder if Cora knew it was Regina in the episode 'Hat Trick' when Jefferson took her to Wonderland? I'm intrigued now as to how Cora got thrown into Prison.

Comment

Am giving 10/10.

I have absolutely enjoyed the episode. Regina's past is so mixed up. so, it was Rumple who is been playing the game all along? He was clearly responsible for giving powers to cora and later to Regina so that she can put the curse. How does it benefits to him? Was his plan to follow his son to World along with magic? so that he can have both power and his son? I hope writers will give proper connect to this.

Its sad that they didn't pick up the episode from the Fairy land site, i wanted to see how mulan and aurora had taken them...but the suspense towards end was totally unexpected. Cora returned.. but from where? So which domain she was pushed into when Regina pushed her into that magical mirror?

At Storybrooke side, I loved the way Regina try to redeem herself to earn Henry's love again and not be the monster like her mom. Charming so good..so he is now official sherriff/lead or king for the town? poor thing.. trying harder to find emma and mary. I love his connection with Henry. I think he would love to raise Henry since he hadn't had chance to enjoy emma's childhood.

Too many surprises, lot of changes, and so much sad and intense talk. So whats next? can Rumple cross the Storybrooke and find his son? but he will loose his mind and ll be powerless. Can't wait to see whats coming

oh another unnoticed character is "Red", i love the way she motivated Charming not to give up on the people. She is amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎