No announcement yet.

GEMINI and PERSONA Official Re-Watch Thread, October 12th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsK
    I am not a fan of Grant, but I really like the way he stands up to Lex here.
    I would have, too. If I had understood what his problem was. Maybe you can explain it to me.

Comment

Only on his terms, though.
      Just like everybody else! It is not as if Jonathan and Martha would have accepted Clark if he had started to kill innocents. They wanted their son, but only on their terms, too. Do you think they would have kept raising Clark if he had killed during his childhood? I doubt it. They might have blamed themselves of failure, but given him to the authorities nevertheless. Jonathan even said something like that to Clark once. About him not wanting to live any more if he had raised a son who was a murderer. Lex "raised" a brother who became a murderer of innocents to get illogical revenge on Lex. Lex had the responsibility to deal with the situation. Just like Martha and Jonathan would have been if Clark had been like the Julen clone.

Comment

Ah. I misunderstood. Chloe mourned Jimmy for a few episodes, at least, which is more than most dead exes get on this show.
        And she even tried to convince Clark to change the present or something else. And was rather annoyed with him for not helping her getting Jimmy back.

Comment

This opening scene is well done. How sad that Lana is so happy with Bizarro and still has no clue that something is different about him.
          I think, after Bizarro even Lana couldn't pretend to herself that she was really in love with Clark. Unfortionately, Clark took much longer to get that.

Comment

Hehe! LOVE Spike!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
              This whole portal thing proves that the Kryptonian race shouldn't have died out at the end of Krypton. It's just a convenient plot device that doesn't make much sense.
              Maybe they didn't - it is just that Clark does not know about it. As far as I recall, Jor El had a plan, we just never learned what it was and if it worked or not.

Comment

Clark doesn't know Brainiac is back, so he couldn't get suspicious when he suddenly found its creator.
                Yeah. He might have known if he had talked with Lana about project Scion. Lana realized it was about Brainac. And if Clark had put two and two together he might have realized afterwards that he himself had freed Brainiac. But I guess his mind was still befuzzled with Lanalanalana.

Comment

So today Dax-Ur is responsible for the creation of Brainiac. Didn't Lara say it was Jor-El?
                  As far as I recall Dax-Ur had the ideas, Jor El made them real, and Zod reprogrammed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    yeah the sad part is that he gets killed and leaves them behind
                    Is he dead? We just saw that Brainiac took control to get answers. He might have just erased some memories like he did in season 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ankhara
                      Man! Bizarro had feelings for Lana. The irony is that she destroyed the being who could've helped her to get rid of the green k of her super suit. It was like kryptonian karma.
                      Wasn't the blood sample from Bizarro used for Lana's suit? Lex got some in Phantom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ankhara
                        Ouch. Grant/Julian said a lot of things that hit Lex pretty hard.
                        And pretty absurd stuff, too. I think Grant was instable - in the head. I mean, what is so pathetic in wanting somebody who loves oneself? Don't we all?

Comment

Yes, she did get him involved on a faulty but not completely misguided assumption. It's still not her fault that Adrian killed her.
                          I agree. It was Adrian. And thus, by extension, Lex. Lex was responsible for his creation. Still surprised he killed Adrian?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎