Disney/Fairytale References and other Easter Eggs in this Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney/Fairytale References and other Easter Eggs in this Episode

Which ones did you spot?

When Regina said that she would do whatever it takes to get her magic back even if it turns her green, I took that as a reference to the Wicked Witch of the West from Oz.

EDIT: there's a typo in the thread title (spelling of Disney).
    Last edited by Exedore; 10-07-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I definitely did notice the Oz reference considering Regina is what would be constituted as a wicked witch and she made that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        When Regina said that she would do whatever it takes to get her magic back even if it turns her green, I took that as a reference to the Wicked Witch of the West from Oz.

EDIT: there's a typo in the thread title (spelling of Disney).
        good catch! I didn't notice it! I saw the mirror Regina pushed her mother through and thought of "through the looking glass"- alice in wonderland.

When the dwarves went off to the mines looking for fairydust I half expected a heigh ho whistle.

Comment

^Well, Grumpy did say, "Off to work we go," which was a spin on the "Heigh Ho" lyrics.

Comment

Not exactly a reference but there was a white rabbit and a reference to a tea party when Jefferson was rescued from the car by David.

Comment

Originally posted by starflower69
              Not exactly a reference but there was a white rabbit and a reference to a tea party when Jefferson was rescued from the car by David.
              It kind of counts, because we didn't know that Jefferson was even in the car. We knew the hat was leading Charming somewhere, but knowing Rumple, it could have led him to Grace instead of Jefferson, or someone else.

Comment

Didn't Regina also make a reference about taking off someone's head but I can't remember who she said it to.

I think that Jefferson is going to meet up with Alice and the White Rabbit at some point as there were so many clues in this episode about Wonderland.

Comment

Is a LOST reference a Disney reference (it's a Disney property)?

If so, Dopey was wearing a Geronimo Jackson t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    Is a LOST reference a Disney reference (it's a Disney property)?

If so, Dopey was wearing a Geronimo Jackson t-shirt.
                    you can post whatever refrences there is to anything. i just make this a fairtytale disney refrence thing since thats mostly what we will see plus it makes the title shorter then adding lost and other stuff. lol. but ya lost references are cool too. maybe i should just add "And other Easter Eggs" to the title?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎