No announcement yet.

Henry Calling Regina, Mom!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Calling Regina, Mom!

It was a bit of surprise to me. I mean all last season he had this loathing attitude for her. I think he took what she said to him to heart at the end of last season's finale.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-02-2012, 06:58 PM.

I actually really loved that moment on the show. What a wonderfully conflicted character Regina is right now! I hope that Regina's love for Henry sucks the evil magic out of her, so as the show goes she'll have to choose her magic or Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
      I actually really loved that moment on the show. What a wonderfully conflicted character Regina is right now! I hope that Regina's love for Henry sucks the evil magic out of her, so as the show goes she'll have to choose her magic or Henry.
      Isn't that Rumple's would-be-story...he's going to have to choose between power (magic) or Belle/Baelfire (once he finally shows up).

Comment

That was indeed a beautiful moment. This reminds that actually Regina wasn't a bad person until her love was taken away by her mother. The betryal from snow and evilness of her mother made Regina ruthless. Revenge on snow and her father has totally corrupted her nature. She even sacrified the heart of her dear father, the only person that she cared/loved deeply in her entire life. Henry is her hope, she sees her father in henry. If there is any slightest possibility that Regina can turn good. Its going to be the Henry. I loved when Regina stops her magic and left the charming when Henry yells at her.

After all Its father and daughter relation & Mother and son relation.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎