No announcement yet.

Why some characters didn't come to Storybrooke

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some characters didn't come to Storybrooke

Im thinking that the area that was left untouched by the curse was because of the 3 fairies in sleeping beauty. In the movie they put the whole kingdom to sleep so there would be no difference in time between the finger prick and the kiss. FTL people who didnt come to the real world may have been under a curse by the 3 fairies and not by regina. Im not sure if everyone was asleep but in that kingdom everyone was probably made to believe time wasnt moving. Im guessing the memory curse is the same curse but made by 2 different people.

Sleeping Beauty did hint at something that happened when she told Mulan that Mulan wasn't the only one that knows how to sacrifice. There is more story here, and I'm guessing that it will be revealed as the plot goes on. I'm glad that preserved some part of FTL, it makes the show much more interesting. Though who really would want to live there rather than in Storybrook?

Comment

I was thinking that the Sleeping Beauty thing may have happened close to when the Curse started, but not exactly the same time. I assumed this because I figured, knowing how much they're putting her as everyone's shining guide, that the blue fairy of that trio was going to be the blue fairy that we've grown to love (and be a little suspicious about) in this show. After all, we know that Nova could pass as the red fairy, and the blue fairy was really talking her up and saying how she'd grow to be a great fairy godmother in the Dreamy episode.

Heck, for all we know, putting that part of FTL to sleep could have been the Blue Fairy's last ditch effort to make sure that at least some parts of the FTL that weren't already struck by the curse would survive. We don't know what happened to her when the curse struck, after all. We just know that eventually she was caught up in it along with Nova.
      Last edited by Leonatus; 10-05-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎