No announcement yet.

WRATH and BLUE Official Re-Watch Thread, October 5th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsK
    Jor-El says he is not the one who sent her away, though - and he is generally truthful.
    Yes, but he's not always right. For example, he told Clark the only way to defeat Zod-possessing-Lex was to kill Lex. Clark proved him wrong.

I'm thinking, in Jor-El's mind, Clark is responsible for Kara's being sent away since he (again) disobeyed Jor-El. Clark used the daggar after Jor-El warned him not to.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
      Lex finally got it right.
      Does this proove that Lex was not the one cloning himself? Just somebody who used his technology but was not aware of the last trick Lex used for Grant Gabriel?

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        Originally Posted by RightWingConspiratorLex didn't have a camera on a safe with his current most prized possession? Makes sense. Nope. Remember, we saw Lana, on her monitor in her BatCave, break in the safe. If it showed up on her monitor, it would have shown up on Lex's. What Lex saw was her entering the mansion.
        Lana's BatCave - I like that

As far as I understood it Lana had the safe on her monitor. There are two possibilities. Either she diverted a signal of Lex's own surveilance system or she had installed one herself. If she used Lex's own system he would have it on his camera, too. If she used her own one, we don't know if Lex had his safe covered.

Still, he was not surprised that she knew what was going on, Lex was aware that she was bugging him, and I guess Lionel knew about it all, too.

Lana entered and left the mansion in superspeed, right? It would require special cameras and a lot of luck to get a shot of her. On the other hand she slowed down to break into the safe.

If you ask me Lex has cameras everywhere in the mansion since season one. He told Clark (when Clark told Lex he had seen Victoria Hardwick using Lex's computer) "there is not much that happens in this mansion I am not aware of" (or something like this). He would not have stated this in such a confident way to Clark in season one if he had not cameras everywhere already.

Comment

• If she piggybacked on Lex's system, it might have gone this way: She wanted to break into the safe without being seen. So she fed a loop into Lex's system that showed an empty hall while her own system recorded the actual events. That's why Lex has only eyewitness reports but nothing on tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
            If she piggybacked on Lex's system, it might have gone this way: She wanted to break into the safe without being seen. So she fed a loop into Lex's system that showed an empty hall while her own system recorded the actual events. That's why Lex has only eyewitness reports but nothing on tape.
            Possible. Though one wonders how she managed that without getting a loop in hers. In any case, if I was Lex I would have already installed a second camera system years ago (one that some Agent Carter or anybody cannot simply shut down) because I knew that my dear father was keeping an eye or two on me and all my activities. And who expects two surveillance systems ?

I mean, seriously, Agent Carter shut it down easily and a few weeks later our heroes are able to pull of the very same stunt again to "free" Kara? Lex was a better player of chess in the first season.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎