No announcement yet.

Smallville Favorite Moments Elimination Game

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers guys.

I'm more than happy to consider any other "Best Of" or "Worst Of" lists. I can't think of any that we haven't already covered though.

Comment

• Steve......there is no way possible to thank you enough for all the hours........days......and weeks that you dedicated yourself to putting this game together for everybody!!!!!!

Comment

• My absolute pleasure, John. And thanks for the original idea.

Comment

• Once the dust starts to settle a...... Best special Effects, a Best SV Ideas, or a Biggest SV Fail game might be cool!!!!

Comment

• Nice work, J. There should be some pages and posts in those. I really like the Special Effects one. I'll start thinking about it.

I gave some thought this morning to "Worst SV Moments". I pretty much captured all of them in my 10 Season Lists but they naturally got voted out early. We could go back and use the same lists to get down to the worst 5 moments of each season, and then get to the Worst SV Moment of all. Methinks a moment from Power or Requiem might feature pretty high. I might revisit each season's list to tweak the wording to enhance the "bad" moments.

What do you think? Perhaps we might be a bit fatigued after our 7 month haul and we can leave the Worst SV Moments until later in the year? Some of our re-watch friends like DJD and RWC (who have an eye for the "bad" things) may join in.

I think I'll grab your SFX idea and start compiling one of more lists.

Comment

• Just bumping the final results from the previous page (also posted on page 1):

SV Top 50 Favorite Moments Positions

1. At FoS, 2 dads are proud, Clark flies & suits up, stabilizes AF1 with a nod to Lois, shunts away Apokolips & lifts all Ω (Finale)

2. Kal-El flies for the 1st time, retrieving the Fire Stone from the under-treatment Lex’s plane (Crusade)
              3. Clark & the JLA team walk away in slow-mo as the LC Ridge Facility blows up behind them (Justice)
              4. Clark & Martha cry on each other’s shoulders at the video of JK & his 8 yr old “man of steel” (Vengeance)
              5. After laptop red dots appear, Clark x-rays & heat-vision cuts Chloe to remove the explosive GPS (Freak)

6. Repowered Clark superleaps to & disarms the nuke, then Lana leaps into his arms at the farm (Hidden)
              7. Alicia tricks Clark to allow Chloe to witness his powers when he catches Alicia’s crashing car (Pariah)
              8. Clark throws the blue stone, creates the Fortress of Solitude & begins his training (Arrival)
              9. Clark finds out he’s an alien and sees his ship for the first time (Pilot)
              10. In the hospital BFF talk, Chloe calls Clark a “superhero” after he admits to her that he’s an alien (Arrival)

11. Clark crashes the engagement party, announcing the real reason Lana is marrying Lex – the baby (Crimson)
              12. At the mansion, in slow mo Clark saves Lex from GA’s arrow & BC from Lex’s bullet (Siren)
              13. First meteor shower hits Smallville (Pilot)
              14. Jonathan and Clark have a super smackdown before Clark smashes the ring (Phoenix)
              15. Chloe’s safe house explodes, a symbol is burned, Lex is poisoned and naked Clark is fetal (Covenant)
              16. Sam Phelan sees Clark stop the bus hitting the homeless guy and his dog (Rogue)
              17. After an epic battle, blue-K stabbed Clark falls from the roof, allowing Zod to ascend with his turned army (Salvation)
              18. Clark develops heat vision during sex-ed class (Heat)
              19. The dam is destroyed as Clark has a smackdown with his double, who is revealed as Bizarro (Phantom)
              20. Clark get the last Stone from Lionel, reunites the Stones, and is zapped to the Arctic (Commencement)
              21. Clark saves Lex after Loeb Bridge crash (Pilot)
              22. Lois & Clark free Chloe but a spinal fluid doped GA mortally wounds Clark, before MM saves him (Odyssey)
              23. Clark and Martha embrace in the loft after Martha reveals that Clark’s first word was “Lara” (Memoria)
              24. Lois bins Corben’s name plate, then gleefully gives returning Clark a massive hug & tells him of her adventures (Metallo)
              25. Chloe reads the emotional Fever letter to a sick and sleeping Clark (Fever)
              26. After Lex frees Clark from the rubble, they just escape the tunnels explosion, then Clark repowers (Nemesis)
              27. Clark belts Zod, blurs to catch thrown Lois who returns the BoR, they kiss in the dark, but she twigs it’s Clark (Salvation)
              28. Dr. Fate tells Clark he is hope, he will beat Lex, he will lead Earth’s silver age of heroes, & Lois is the key (Ab.Justice)
              29. At superspeed and mid pass, Clark saves Chloe from jammed Mikhail, then wins the game (Jinx)
              30. Jimmy plucks the dart, Clark heals & relents, tells Jimmy he’s right that he’s the RBB & speeds off (Doomsday)
              31. Clark dreams of DP Perry & Lois, President Lex, saving the crashing plane, then wakes to find the \S/ suit (Salvation)
              32. After Lois reminds him of glasses, Clark meets future him, saves a crashing Lois copter, as Supes stops a nuke (Homecoming)
              33. With Edgar’s help, Clark swaps bodies back with Lionel mid-riot at the prison (Transference)
              34. Nicodemus Lana dumps Whitney and strips for Clark at the pool (Nicodemus)
              35. Clark goes to meet Dr. Swann and learns about the fate of Krypton (Rosetta)
              36. After a Clark superpunch, MM locks up supercharged Bizarro following a Reeves Dam super-battle (Bizarro)
              37. Clark leaps from the Daily Planet roof to LuthorCorp tower (Insurgence)
              38. RBB & Lois have their 1st phone booth conversation, after superspeed Blur drops her invitation as proof (Stiletto)
              39. Clark saves Rachel at superspeed after she is thrown from the crashing sabotaged Jag (Action)
              40. Tornado Clark saves scarecrow Lois, then blurs & superleaps to catch the falling globe to save 100s outside the DP (Lazarus)
              41. Lois & Chloe infiltrate the Windgate, & Clark is gobsmacked when Lois strips on stage (Exposed)
              42. After spreading the word via hacked news sites, Chloe & Lois show Clark stirring fanvids, & the VRA gets repealed (Beacon)
              43. Clark finds Jimmy & Lois with his superhearing before super-thawing them with his pulse heat vision (Descent)
              44. Lex is committed after seeing shot Edge wrap the Jaguar around an uninjured Clark (Shattered)
              45. White-eyed Chloe activates the crystal frequency generator & rescues Clark & Kara from the PZ (Bloodline)
              46. Clark inserts the ship’s heart, revealing that he was sent to rule Earth (Rosetta)
              47. Clark blows up the weakened Brainiac by jamming a high voltage cable into him (Arctic)
              48. Jonathan catches Clark and Alicia in his bed after she teleported in after their date (Obsession)
              49. After getting belted Clark grabs, superleaps & traps the Beast in the exploding Geothermal facility (Doomsday)
              50. In slow mo, the Blur saves Lois from a Flag missile blast, & when Sam sees safe Lois & \S/ his Blur view is upended (Ambush)

Comment

• I've been going through the SFX moments and I think it may turn out a very similar vote-off to the one we've just finished. I'm leaning towards a "Worst Moments" elimination thread. I'll get season 1's list sorted and we can have further discussions.

Worst Moments are the one you dislike intensely because:

1. Someone (usually Clark) was harshly or unfairly treated
                2. It was cheesy/embarrassing/ridiculous
                3. It didn't make sense
                4. It was massively anti-canon
                5. It painted someone in a light that was unfair/made them look unfairly bad
                6. It was horrific/gruesome/tastelessly violent
                7. It was cringeworthy
                8. It was awful for whatever reason
                9. The moment was just wrong, and should not have happened.

Feel free to add.
                Last edited by skully; 05-07-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎