No announcement yet.

ACTION and LARA Official Re-Watch Thread, September 28th, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
    So the Kryptonians have the technology to create portals to planets 23 galaxies away. And yet they managed to become extinct...
    Considering how many of them we saw in the Phantom Zone in season 10 "extinct" is a bit exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
      I think this is the last time the show showed any respect for religion.
      It is based on Nietzsche's philosophy so I think one cannot expect all that much respect for religion. Nietzsche was very much a critic of religion, especially the Christian one. In a way I am actually surprised they kept it as mild as they did.

Comment

All the times that house has been destroyed, and the pic is still there....
        Must have had a guardian angel

Comment

And, um, what exactly is Lex's reason for holding on to the Talon now....?
          Maybe becauese he had bugged it a long time ago and the heroes always provide him with information there...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
            I still want to know how Clark got that crystal and left the lab with no sign he was ever there...
            I thought Lex had stolen the crystal from the lab. That was why Carter was at the mansion and Kara went looking for it in the mansion. And found it - she looked for it with supervision and purposefully went to recover it when Carter attacked her. I guess Clark stole it later from Lex. So, in fact it is not Clark who stole something from government lab but Lex. Though of course Clark should have given it back to the government as he is such a law abiding citizen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
              Gotta love kryptonian genetics. Born from a blonde mother and father Clark is dark-haired.
              Maybe Jor El had dark hair when he was younger.

Comment

• Action had a brilliant intro scene. The car save looked great.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                  I still want to know how Clark got that crystal and left the lab with no sign he was ever there...
                  Just watched the relevant scenes again. I see two possibilities:

Either it was Lex who somehow stole it from the lab and then later Clark stole it from Lex. It is not clear how Lex got the information about the crystal. We just see him appearing in Agent Carter's lab, accusing him of not sharing the information that something had been taken from the spaceship, making some vague threats and leaving again. Directly afterwards the crystal is still in place. Looks like Lex has either managed to get one of Carter's men to his side or he uses some unknown source of information - like bugging the heros in the DP (we saw Clark and Chloe talking about Kara's crystal). Kara might have told Clark that she saw the crystal in Lex's vault and Clark stole it while Kara recovered.

The other possibility is that Clark learned about Carter and the possible places he could have hidden the crystal in from Lionel. Clark went to Lionel for information and it looked as if Lionel complied. So it is possible that Clark entered the lab, stole the crystal, then searched and found Kara (without telling her that he already had the crystal), Clark and Kara disagreed, and Kara uses Jimmy's help to find out that Lex had been in the lab on the day the crystal disappeared. Thus she went to the mansion next, where Carter has already disabled the alarm and tried to recover the crystal from Lex, too. But in this case one wonders how did Clark steal the crystal without leaving any traces - as you said. Doing something like that without leaving traces is not exactly his expertise in season seven. We see him going through the door to help Kara in his tpyical style: opening it by sheer kryptonian force. Also, Lex played dumb with Carter, saying he had no idea what he was talking about. If it had not been him who stole the crystal I think he would have reacted differently. And why did Lex go to that lab if he didn't have a plan already how to get the crystal, a plan that required him to go there personally?

So I guess it stays an open question.

Comment

• banners!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍