• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Diggle it?

I think this need a better title...

Introducing the actor playing John Diggle

Can you?

I like the title.

I enjoyed his mini promo, the character and the actor look fun. My interest in the character just peaked.
    Last edited by Aquahyde; 10-09-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Okay, definitely as of the second episode I'm loving Diggle. He wasn't in the pilot much and now... he gives the show some much needed humor, but also I think he's going to be a bit of a friend and ally to Oliver.

Comment

He is my favorite character now

Comment

Every time I see this I think...Can you Diggle It Sucka! Wrestling fans will know.

Comment

Comment

Diggle looked really good in the hood when he imitated the Vigilante a few episodes back and I would love if down the road, Diggle stepped it up and joined Ollie in a Brotherhood of Archers type of storyline.

Comment

Diggle looked really good in the hood when he imitated the Vigilante a few episodes back and I would love if down the road, Diggle stepped it up and joined Ollie in a Brotherhood of Archers type of storyline.
                There is such a thing? lol.

Comment

His comedic timing is awesome.

Comment

I hope they do more with Diggle. He adds great humor to the show. He goes great with Ollie. We constantly see them training, but what for? I believe they have a bigger role in store for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎