Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar. View Post
    Can't believe I read every post of this stupid argument hoping for new news -___-
    That's what happens when you have trolls like Anu.

Settling In
    Where is the news about this episode? This has turned into a I hate/love Castiel thread. Who and where are the moderators?

Ah screw it. This show's core is the winchester brothers. There is no Supernatural without either brother. They are essential to the show. But the show wouldn't last 2 seconds if the show was just about Dean and Sam. They need strong supporting characters like Bobby, Castiel, Crowley, Helen, Garth, Ash, etc. Those supporting characters add so much more depth, energy, and interest to the show. I love Castiel. Because most of the time Castiel is in an episode, something big is going down. And he has as much an understanding of humans as a 3 year old does which makes for hilarious jokes.

But Sera Gamble SUX. She had no business running the show. Season 7 was flat out awful.
    Season 6 was terrible except for the ending. And she could of hit a grand slam if she just would of let Castiel play God for more than lhalf an episode. The potential for Castiel playing God was through the roof.

Hopefully Carver will make seasons 6 and 7 flukes and get the show back on track.

I thought that this episode was supposed to air January 9th?

Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar. View Post
    Can't believe I read every post of this stupid argument hoping for new news -___-
    so did i

The return date from Holiday Hiatus is January 16th, as per the preview after 8.09

But they have the episode 8.10 title as "Torn & Frayed"
    Last edited by Holliewood; 12-09-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Where is the news about this episode? This has turned into a I hate/love Castiel thread. Who and where are the moderators?

Ah screw it. This show's core is the winchester brothers. There is no Supernatural without either brother. They are essential to the show. But the show wouldn't last 2 seconds if the show was just about Dean and Sam. They need strong supporting characters like Bobby, Castiel, Crowley, Helen, Garth, Ash, etc. Those supporting characters add so much more depth, energy, and interest to the show. I love Castiel. Because most of the time Castiel is in an episode, something big is going down. And he has as much an understanding of humans as a 3 year old does which makes for hilarious jokes.

But Sera Gamble SUX. She had no business running the show. Season 7 was flat out awful.
    Season 6 was terrible except for the ending. And she could of hit a grand slam if she just would of let Castiel play God for more than lhalf an episode. The potential for Castiel playing God was through the roof.

Hopefully Carver will make seasons 6 and 7 flukes and get the show back on track.
    Amen!

Apparently it's "Torn and Frayed" and not "Tom and Frayed".

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-8-10-torn-and-frayed-official-description/18397

CASTIEL MUST SAVE A FELLOW ANGEL — Naomi (guest star Amanda Tapping) tells Castiel (Misha Collins) that Crowley (guest star Mark Sheppard) is holding an angel captive and Castiel must rescue him before Crowley finds out their secrets. Castiel turns to Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) meets with Amelia (guest star Liane Balaban) who asks him to make a choice: stay with her or leave and never contact her again. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (#110).

So I guess we now know what happened to Alfie.....and this Sam and Amelia story better wind up soon....can't wait for this episode....

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSheltie View Post
    and this Sam and Amelia story better wind up soon
    My thinking as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567