Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 100
  1. #61
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I think you're stupid. But Raphael was clearly stronger than Cas.
    Shut up. You've lost all credibility as a Supernatural fan.

  2. #62
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    Shut up. You've lost all credibility as a Supernatural fan.
    Shut up yourself.

  3. #63
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    915
    You're obviously a troll. Go back to your precious Glee. Leave this show to the real fans.

  4. #64
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    You're obviously a troll. Go back to your precious Glee. Leave this show to the real fans.
    I'm not a troll. I've been on this forum for more than four year. More than what you have. I've been in Ksite a lot. I've been a fan of Smallville my all life as I have with SPN. I don't even watch Glee.

  5. #65
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I'm not a troll. I've been on this forum for more than four year. More than what you have. I've been in Ksite a lot. I've been a fan of Smallville my all life as I have with SPN.
    You don't even like Supernatural. According to you, it's just a show about "two douchebags".

    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I don't even watch Glee.
    Your first post in this very thread proves otherwise.

  6. #66
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    You don't even like Supernatural. According to you, it's just a show about "two douchebags".


    Your first post in this very thread proves otherwise.
    I've been feling like they are douchebags. And then I was just joking about Glee. Don't you have humour?

  7. #67
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    915
    How are they douchebags? Because they aren't written lines every single minute to express concern for Cas? More like, your ideal version of Supernatural is about the one and only hero Castiel, starring Misha Collins and those two other guys. Hate to break it to you, but that's not Supernatural at all. Sam and Dean are the stars, and if you dislike them, there's no point in you watching the show.

    Also, if that's your idea of a joke, it's a pretty poor one. What does the song "Don't Stop Believing" have anything to do with Glee, outside of being featured in one of their episodes?

  8. #68
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    I think you're stupid.


    But Raphael was clearly stronger than Cas.
    And....Hester was stronger than Meg but all she needed to do was stab her in the back. Two Earth years in a civil war and that never crossed Castiel's mind....but trying to open up a dangerous door to Purgatory whilst teaming up with the King of Hell was.

  9. #69
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post




    And....Hester was stronger than Meg but all she needed to do was stab her in the back. Two Earth years in a civil war and that never crossed Castiel's mind....but trying to open up a dangerous door to Purgatory whilst teaming up with the King of Hell was.
    Is the conclusion for bad writing.

  10. #70
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Doesn't matter. Still canon and still doesn't make Cas a "better" friend at all.

  11. #71
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Doesn't matter. Still canon and still doesn't make Cas a "better" friend at all.
    He has done more for Dean and Sam than they have ever done to him. So I don't see your point.

  12. #72
    Forum Whiz gmster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    915
    Wow. This guy is still talking.

  13. #73
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by gmster View Post
    Wow. This guy is still talking.
    What's your problem, eh? :s

  14. #74
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    He has done more for Dean and Sam than they have ever done to him. So I don't see your point.
    Castiel opened Bobby's panic room to let Sam escape. He got cocky enough to bring Sam back from Hell without his soul. He teamed up with Crowley to open Purgatory without even caring about Dean's warning.

    Yah...he has done a whole lot more.

    Stop thinking Castiel is so perfect because it's making you sound like a trollish fanboy.

  15. #75
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Castiel opened Bobby's panic room to let Sam escape. He got cocky enough to bring Sam back from Hell without his soul. He teamed up with Crowley to open Purgatory without even caring about Dean's warning.

    Yah...he has done a whole lot more.

    Stop thinking Castiel is so perfect because it's making you sound like a trollish fanboy.
    Still.. that's the conclusion to bad writing.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •