No announcement yet.

#8.10 "Torn and Frayed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    I think you're stupid. But Raphael was clearly stronger than Cas.
    Shut up. You've lost all credibility as a Supernatural fan.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
      Shut up. You've lost all credibility as a Supernatural fan.
      Shut up yourself.

Comment

You're obviously a troll. Go back to your precious Glee. Leave this show to the real fans.

Comment

You're obviously a troll. Go back to your precious Glee. Leave this show to the real fans.
          I'm not a troll. I've been on this forum for more than four year. More than what you have. I've been in Ksite a lot. I've been a fan of Smallville my all life as I have with SPN. I don't even watch Glee.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            I'm not a troll. I've been on this forum for more than four year. More than what you have. I've been in Ksite a lot. I've been a fan of Smallville my all life as I have with SPN.
            You don't even like Supernatural. According to you, it's just a show about "two douchebags".

Originally posted by Anu
            I don't even watch Glee.
            Your first post in this very thread proves otherwise.

Comment

You don't even like Supernatural. According to you, it's just a show about "two douchebags".

Your first post in this very thread proves otherwise.
              I've been feling like they are douchebags. And then I was just joking about Glee. Don't you have humour?

Comment

How are they douchebags? Because they aren't written lines every single minute to express concern for Cas? More like, your ideal version of Supernatural is about the one and only hero Castiel, starring Misha Collins and those two other guys. Hate to break it to you, but that's not Supernatural at all. Sam and Dean are the stars, and if you dislike them, there's no point in you watching the show.

Also, if that's your idea of a joke, it's a pretty poor one. What does the song "Don't Stop Believing" have anything to do with Glee, outside of being featured in one of their episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  I think you're stupid.

But Raphael was clearly stronger than Cas.
                  And....Hester was stronger than Meg but all she needed to do was stab her in the back. Two Earth years in a civil war and that never crossed Castiel's mind....but trying to open up a dangerous door to Purgatory whilst teaming up with the King of Hell was.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini

And....Hester was stronger than Meg but all she needed to do was stab her in the back. Two Earth years in a civil war and that never crossed Castiel's mind....but trying to open up a dangerous door to Purgatory whilst teaming up with the King of Hell was.
                    Is the conclusion for bad writing.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Still canon and still doesn't make Cas a "better" friend at all.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Still canon and still doesn't make Cas a "better" friend at all.
                        He has done more for Dean and Sam than they have ever done to him. So I don't see your point.

Comment

Wow. This guy is still talking.

Comment

Wow. This guy is still talking.
                            What's your problem, eh? :s

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                              He has done more for Dean and Sam than they have ever done to him. So I don't see your point.
                              Castiel opened Bobby's panic room to let Sam escape. He got cocky enough to bring Sam back from Hell without his soul. He teamed up with Crowley to open Purgatory without even caring about Dean's warning.

Yah...he has done a whole lot more.

Stop thinking Castiel is so perfect because it's making you sound like a trollish fanboy.

Comment

Castiel opened Bobby's panic room to let Sam escape. He got cocky enough to bring Sam back from Hell without his soul. He teamed up with Crowley to open Purgatory without even caring about Dean's warning.

Yah...he has done a whole lot more.

Stop thinking Castiel is so perfect because it's making you sound like a trollish fanboy.
                                Still.. that's the conclusion to bad writing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎