No announcement yet.

FIERCE and CURE Official Re-Watch Thread, September 21st, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIERCE and CURE Official Re-Watch Thread, September 21st, 2012

We move onto episodes 3 and 4 of Season 7. First is the underwhelming Fierce, where 3 pretentious models, who can control various aspects of the weather, come to Smallville for a Beauty Pageant, and to steal something valuable. Then it's onto Cure, where Chloe looks to a mysterious doctor to help remove her meteor power.

Who's in?
    Friday 21st September, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%
    Friday 21st September, 11.00pm - 1.00am CST
    0%
    Saturday 22nd September 11.00am - 1.00pm CST
    0%
    Saturday 22nd September, 2.00pm - 4.00pm CST
    0%
    Saturday 22nd September, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%
    Sunday 23rd September, 12.00pm - 2.00pm CST
    0%
    Sunday 23rd September, 7.00pm - 9.00pm CST
    0%

Fierce has some funny moments and I like Cure very much because it shows that Lex is the good guy after all.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by Freawaru
        Fierce has some funny moments and I like Cure very much because it shows that Lex is the good guy after all.
        The guy got jealous and had his brother murdered. Later in the season Lex killed his father for power. Neither case weren't even in self defense so I don't think I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Freawaru
          That puts 6 bullets in Dr. Knox's chest.

Comment

2 CKs in one episode............I'm in!!!!

Comment

Cure had the potential to be a fantastic episode. It had its moments but didn't quite deliver - summing up Season 7.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                That puts 6 bullets in Dr. Knox's chest.
                It is revealed that Lex had been doing research on curing the meteor infected for a long time - and obviously without allowing any experiments that would seriously harm or even kill a patient. And that his scientists didn't find a cure until Dr. Knox came and offered his surgery. Lex accepted and payed Dr. Knox until he found out that Dr. Knox had killed some of the patients. He gave him two chances to stop it but Dr. Knox made it clear that he won't stop killing meteor infected like Bee-girl because they are the chosen few he came for to Lex in the first place. As Lex kept 33.1 a secret Dr. Knox tried to blackmail him, telling Lex he would reveal 33.1 if Lex would not close both eyes and let him kill whomever he wanted.

Lex finally confronted him personally right beside Bee-girl's corpse, risking and even almost loosing his life to protect the meteor infected and ex-meteor infected whom he had given a chance for a new life. I really have no idea how much this must have cost Luthorcorp - usually a task as big as this (quarantine centers, research, re-intergration into normal life) is done by the Government. Anyway, as according to Chloe "risking one's life to protect somebody else" is the definition of hero I think while Lex might occasionally dive into the zones of gray like trying to kill Dr. Knox (though as you may recall he is by no means the only one in Smallville to be willing to kill somebody if he feels he has to) he is not the evil guy everybody considered him becoming in season six. It is even more than likely that Dr. Knox had contacted Lex and convinced him that his surgery works before Justice as in Justice it was shown that Lex ordered all meteor infected transferred from Belle Rive to 33.1. And in Cure Dr. Knox boasted to Lex that he had already cured "countless" meteor infected for Lex - so this curing must have gone on for some time already.

In Homecoming it is finally shown how many ex-meteor freaks there have been and still are on Smallville High. And that is just on Smallville High, we don't see the adults. And nobody has a clue that Luthorcorp had been behind their cure. For some reason they all think Clark is responsible for their regained mental health.

Lex has not only become a master in hiding all tracks of his illegal activities, he has even become a master of hiding his good deeds.

Comment

FIERCE has its moments, i sort of enjoy the camp and humor thats associated with Season 7, i enjoy the light hearted stuff, especially since after this the show went to a very dark place.

I really enjoyed CURE!!! Dean Cain is a boss! Seeing him and tom fight on screen is Legendary! I actually had the pleasure to meet Dean at a local comic con and he is one cool dude! He loves the fans and is just very happy, a true blue guy i can see why he was cast!

I asked him about working with tom on this episode, his first words where, "Toms a big guy!" LOL, ill be checking this rewatch out!

Comment

Banners!

The full season is posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieslchen
                      Banners!

The full season is posted here.
                      Amazing Work! Beautiful Banners!!!

Comment

30 hours to rewatch.

Comment

24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                            FIERCE has its moments, i sort of enjoy the camp and humor thats associated with Season 7, i enjoy the light hearted stuff, especially since after this the show went to a very dark place.
                            I don't get why people dislike Fierce so much, I think it sort of had the charm of many Season 1 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                              I really enjoyed CURE!!! Dean Cain is a boss! Seeing him and tom fight on screen is Legendary! I actually had the pleasure to meet Dean at a local comic con and he is one cool dude! He loves the fans and is just very happy, a true blue guy i can see why he was cast!
                              I love it that they integrated the actors from "Lois and Clark", too, even if only for one episode each. I kept hoping that Vandal Savage would return but we never even learned what John Jones did with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎