No announcement yet.

The Chloe Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chloe Chronicles

Currently I'm watching the season 2 bonus material The Chloe Chronicles.

The guy playing Dr. Walsh: Isn't that Christopher Heyerdahl a.k.a. Zor-El?

Originally posted by DJ Doena
    Currently I'm watching the season 2 bonus material The Chloe Chronicles.

The guy playing Dr. Walsh: Isn't that Christopher Heyerdahl a.k.a. Zor-El?
    Yep.

Comment

Decided to rewatch this. I liked that we got some follow-up with Earl Jenkins and his family (though, his son having powers, something never explored in the future, felt a bit random). Though, I didn't think the series itself was anything special. Vengeance Chronicles was better. I'm also annoyed by the apparent missing piece between the last two videos. Apparently, what happened inbetween is revealed in the then Smallville comic. Which is out of print. I can understand if it would've been too expensive to film (based on the Smallville wiki; it would've called for a big lab, flashback with Joe Morton, along with appearances of the actors who played Tina Greer and Sean Kelvin). But, they were including comic book panels in the Chronicle videos. No reason they couldn't have done a full video of that or at least included the comic story on the season 3 DVD (maybe they did with later releases), like they did with Smallville: Visions (featuring a return of Jordan Cross in a tie-in to "Hero") for S7.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        Decided to rewatch this. I liked that we got some follow-up with Earl Jenkins and his family (though, his son having powers, something never explored in the future, felt a bit random).
        Though, with him being born in 2001 (and the show ending in 2011; making him about ten, at the end of Smallville), there wouldn't have been much that they could've done with him... unless they had magically aged him up into a teenager. Any plot involving Johnny Jenkins would've likely been baddies kidnapping the metahuman toddler (for experiments), with Clark having to come and save him. Johnny Jenkins would be a passive character. Only there to be saved by Clark Kent. He wouldn't grow or develop as a character. His mother would show up, at the Kent farm, at the start of the episode, then Clark saves Johnny and they leave. Likely going underground and changing their names, for Johnny's protection (and never be heard from again).
        Last edited by jon-el87; 02-23-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎