X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the thread always die off during the 3rd eppy of the night

Comment

That's what I want to know!

Comment

I hope everyone didn't miss the last scene of the night! It was pretty awesome!
        Last edited by Sugar; 09-09-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          ok cool just seemed kind of weird they spent the first half of this season bringing him back then hes back for an episode and never seen agian.
          John Shea was "very busy," or at least that was the excuse at the time.

Comment

Funny thing about when these episodes aired... I don't think anyone can get in trouble for this NOW, so I can and will just be out with it.

The Season 3 premiere aired on September 17, 1995... but... thanks to a friend who had a brother at ABC, I got a hold of the episode on videotape - unfinished - a month early. My friend Dan had it too. We'd go in the chat room starting to recite lines from the Season 3 premiere, and no one had any idea what we were really talking about.

Part of that, you could say, put this site on the map, because we did "Krypton Club Spoiler Special #5" newsletter which pretty much blew all of the cliffhanger resolutions for Season 3. Now, we'd never get away with it, not even Ausiello would get away with blowing a huge cliffhanger like that, but when you consider in 1995 having even a thousand subscribers was noteworthy... that was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              what was the point of showing the dude robbing the take out?
              he was robbing the take out guy that was going to Lois's, he thanked her for the food. she provides food for info

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎