Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds great. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      How would "Welcome to the Jungle" be for the recap since Dean was sent to Purgatory?
      Hah cool, I thought about that one too. The intro to that song is also very fitting for a recap and, correct me if I am wrong, I don't think they've ever played Guns N' Roses on the show so that would definitely be a good choice. If not that one...
      I would love an Iron Maiden song for the recap, maybe "Fear of the Dark", "Out of the Silent Planet" or "The Trooper". And of course, although I do realise it will never happen, any Metallica song would be beyond awesome.

Comment

"Enter Sandman" I would pull out all the stops budget-wise (like Smallville did for the John Williams' score) to have this song be in the finale.....

Comment

I'm going through Winchester withdrawal! What can you tease about my favorite demon-hunting siblings when Supernatural returns?— Tamara
          ADAM: Dean will return from Purgatory (looking more tan than usual) to reunite with Sam (looking shaggier than usual), and both will be dealing with their own relationship issues. Despite their time apart, they'll be forced to jump right back into action, as Season 8 kicks off with the deaths of six demons and two humans. Yes, one of the human casualties we know, and his or her death sets off this year's season-long quest.

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
          "Enter Sandman" I would pull out all the stops budget-wise (like Smallville did for the John Williams' score) to have this song be in the finale.....
          Hell yes.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎