No announcement yet.

#8.01 "We Need To Talk About Kevin"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    It's true. If you don't believe it, you're probably watching the wrong show.
    No, that's you who's watching the wrong show.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      No, that's you who's watching the wrong show.
      I seriously don't know what the problem is with you? I understand that you are a Cas hater. But you can at least be a bit logic.

Comment

Cas hater

Name calling is perfect, isn't it? Not really making any sense yourself and only wanting to talk about how you love Castiel and the bad treatment he gets while saying everyone treats him awful and when someone disagrees, you call them a 'Cas hater'. The guy you replied to, luisl, has a picture of Cas even in his avvy and he disagrees with you.

Comment

Cas hater

Name calling is perfect, isn't it? Not really making any sense yourself and only wanting to talk about how you love Castiel and the bad treatment he gets while saying everyone treats him awful and when someone disagrees, you call them a 'Cas hater'. The guy you replied to, luisl, has a picture of Cas even in his avvy and he disagrees with you.
          It's not name calling. It's just what you are. I am making sense, you're not. You want someone killed off as soon as the writers write them badly. It's just Sera that can't write for that character.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            It's not name calling. It's just what you are. I am making sense, you're not. You want someone killed off as soon as the writers write them badly. It's just Sera that can't write for that character.
            It's what I am? Please, reply without having to rely on kiddie remarks. Just because I feel that Castiel has gone to the limits doesn't mean I "hate" the character. And if I were saying the character should have died as soon as he was written differently, I would have been saying this two seasons ago, but I am only saying it now. For the past two seasons he's been used as only a plot device and far off from an interesting character.

And please, you're only defending the character because you prefer him over anyone else, even the two brothers the show's about, that you're wanting Cas to be alive until the very end. Heck, I bet you want Sam and Dean to die in the series finale and for Cas to be the last one alive.

Comment

It's what I am? Please, reply without having to rely on kiddie remarks. Just because I feel that Castiel has gone to the limits doesn't mean I "hate" the character. And if I were saying the character should have died as soon as he was written differently, I would have been saying this two seasons ago, but I am only saying it now. For the past two seasons he's been used as only a plot device and far off from an interesting character.

And please, you're only defending the character because you prefer him over anyone else, even the two brothers the show's about, that you're wanting Cas to be alive until the very end. Heck, I bet you want Sam and Dean to die in the series finale and for Cas to be the last one alive.
              I don't want Dean and Sam dead and Cas alive. That's just stupid. I just want him to be the hero he is.

Comment

...and you don't want him to die ever.

Comment

Why don't we relax and wait to see what they've prepared for Cas? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                    Why don't we relax and wait to see what they've prepared for Cas? LOL
                    I don't think that these "Cas-haters" even would care if he was written well. They only want to see him dead and have the show ONLY about the two brothers. Even though there's nothing more or interesting there could be written about those two.

Comment

"Cas haters", haha.

And clearly you're not understanding anyway when they say it's time for Castiel to move on. In your mind it means we only want the series to be about two brothers, but, wait a second...seasons two and three didn't have Castiel and yet they still had other characters along with the brothers. Oh! Carver could do that! Use other characters! Oh yay!

Please. Don't try to put words into our post "mouths".

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                        I don't think that these "Cas-haters" even would care if he was written well. They only want to see him dead and have the show ONLY about the two brothers. Even though there's nothing more or interesting there could be written about those two.
                        Haha, "Cas haters"? The only hater on this board is you. "Even though there's nothing more or interesting there could be written about those two." Haha, seriously dude what are you even doing here? You liked the show, you don't anymore, we get it. No need to ***** about it, no one is forcing you to watch the show. I am sick of your Cas worship, you're turning every thread on this board into a discussion about Cas which is getting really annoying because this a place for fans to talk about the show and there are far more interesting things to talk about.

Comment

Only 2 days left people! This may sound weird but what I am looking forward to the most is "The Road So Far" montage. On just about every other show the recaps are boring, uncreative and not exciting at all. But on Supernatural they really get you pumped for the episode and the reason is the music. The song choice for the Road So Far is really important and I hope that they have chosen an awesome tune. It's Supernatural tradition and I was kind of letdown by Sera in that department. Even though it made sense it was weird watching Exile On Main Street's Road So Far without music (but then they kind of made up for that with Aerosmith's Back In The Saddle used in the recap for the first half of the season) and I wasn't a fan of the song choice for Meet the New Boss's Road So Far, not that Foghat's Slow Ride is a bad song it's just not great enough to sum up a season. Anyway... Let's hope that Season 8 kicks off with a kickass song!

What song do you wanna hear in "The Road So Far"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                            Only 2 days left people! This may sound weird but what I am looking forward to the most is "The Road So Far" montage. On just about every other show the recaps are boring, uncreative and not exciting at all. But on Supernatural they really get you pumped for the episode and the reason is the music. The song choice for the Road So Far is really important and I hope that they have chosen an awesome tune. It's Supernatural tradition and I was kind of letdown by Sera in that department. Even though it made sense it was weird watching Exile On Main Street's Road So Far without music (but then they kind of made up for that with Aerosmith's Back In The Saddle used in the recap for the first half of the season) and I wasn't a fan of the song choice for Meet the New Boss's Road So Far, not that Foghat's Slow Ride is a bad song it's just not great enough to sum up a season. Anyway... Let's hope that Season 8 kicks off with a kickass song!

What song do you wanna hear in "The Road So Far"?
                            Not a fan of S6 and S7 road so far.

Here are a few critics of the premiere:

They're saying the show is back in form. And there is a lot of praise for Benny and Kevin.

And...the ROCK is coming back!

Comment

The rock was there all along. Gamble made up for her mistakes with bringing in 'Road So Far' montages in the middle of seasons six and seven which I hope Carver continues, and there could be budgetary reasons for why there were less classic rock being heard during the episodes. And I hope the desaturated look is only for the Purgatory flashbacks...it doesn't make sense to revert back to that color tone from the first couple of seasons as the color tones have been fine from the latter seasons.

How would "Welcome to the Jungle" be for the recap since Dean was sent to Purgatory?

Comment

Me likey that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎