Collapse
No announcement yet.

#8.01 "We Need To Talk About Kevin"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, there's supposed to be flashbacks in the premiere.

Comment

SAM AND DEAN ARE REUNITED AFTER A YEAR APART — Dean (Jensen Ackles) re-emerges from Purgatory, but he isn’t alone. He heads straight for Sam (Jared Padalecki), but the reunion isn’t exactly what he thought it would be. Sam drops everything to join his brother, but leaving the life he had grown to enjoy turns out to be harder than he imagined. Dean and Sam look for Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) who has managed to escape Crowley’s (guest star Mark Sheppard) grasp, but things come to a head quickly when Kevin tells them what it is that Crowley wants. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver (#802).

Comment

Here are a bunch of pics: http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/...ut-kevin/16099

Comment

I'm not sure but I think there's some new footage in this:

Comment

The first preview clip of the new season!

Last edited by The Magnificent One; 09-20-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

JUst another reason for me to dislike Dean anymore. What the hell did Cas do to Dean now then?

Comment

What are you talking about? One clip in the first episode of the season tells you that something happened between the two just because Dean didn't want to explain what happened to Castiel?

Please get off the Cas bandwagon because it's quite annoying that just because one little character doesn't get the attention you think he deserves, you slam the actual main characters and the series as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                  The first preview clip of the new season!

Reminds me of Bobby tossing holy water on Dean and then Dean having to cut himself, lol. Now add some Borax to prove they're not Leviathans and now salt to prove they're not demons.

Also, Dean seems a whole lot intense. Makes sense of course after being in Purgatory for a year, but his look when he was hugging Sam seems weird and to not mention Castiel. But I think this really proves that Castiel will show up later this season outside of Purgatory because Dean didn't really see him "die", or at least answering Sam.

Comment

"Lets do this" LOL

They've come back from the dead a LOT.

Comment

CHCH Promo

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                        JUst another reason for me to dislike Dean anymore. What the hell did Cas do to Dean now then?

I love Dean and Cas--they treat each other well...they are best friends with occasional conflicts.

And the show treats Cas well...next to Sam and Dean, Cas is the most important character and this year it looks like Cas will be used very well. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I wish Dean cared about Cas as much as Cas cares about him. Whenever Cas dies or gets hurt, he doesn't seem too upset about it.

Comment

Originally posted by chikachika
                            I wish Dean cared about Cas as much as Cas cares about him. Whenever Cas dies or gets hurt, he doesn't seem too upset about it.
                            That's not true.

Comment

Jensen talks about Benny.

Comment

Originally posted by luisl
                                That's not true.
                                It's true. If you don't believe it, you're probably watching the wrong show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎