Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"We Need To Talk About Kevin" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We Need To Talk About Kevin" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

The Season 8 premiere airs on October 3 - great time to start the forum countdown!

33 days left!

Ill be watching. not sure how excited i am but ill still be watching

Comment

32 days left! I have to look up that time clock thingamajig to get a more accurate count

Comment

1 month 5 hours 52 minutes

Comment

There's still no CW for me since cablevision is being a ____... They'd better come to an agreement before SPN returns

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
            There's still no CW for me since cablevision is being a ____... They'd better come to an agreement before SPN returns
            My friend contacted me the other day wondering about that since he doesnt watch the CW unless is for Supernatural. He said the network changed to some fashion network or something. Hopefully you guys get it back soon cause from what ive seen this has been going on for about a month right?

Where you from? My friends in NJ so the wyhole tri state area is pretty muched blacked out for the CW. Is it just that area or is it all Cablevision customers? Do you use Cablevision for your internet service? not sure if they would also block the CW site. if not then you can probably watch a couple days later when the CW site puts it online. Or HULU if they have episodes. Or if you have any friends with Direct TV or DISH you can watch there or ask them to record it if they have a DVR. Amazon.com puts episodes up but not sure how soon after they air and youd have to pay like 2 bucks.

Comment

As far as I know it's out for all cablevision customers. They say that the episodes will be available to watch on cw's site, so the internet is not affected.
              But I'd rather watch in HD than on a little computer screen. If it's still out in october I suppose an antenna is the way to go. :/

Comment

Well i hope it gets worked out soon
                I agree watching on a big normal tv is better then watching on a computer screen or something.

wonder how this will effect ratings for Supernatural and Arrow.

Comment

I wonder what the 'Road So Far' song is going to be...

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    If it's still out in october I suppose an antenna is the way to go. :/
                    You'll get a better HD picture over the air anyways than whatever compressed garbage Cablevision was giving you.

Comment

19 days!

Comment

Thanks hippie
                        Originally posted by gmster
                        You'll get a better HD picture over the air anyways than whatever compressed garbage Cablevision was giving you.
                        Oh really? But the only other issue is no more DVRing.

Comment

2 weeks 3 days 7 hours 32 minutes

Comment

To get us ready for the premiere...

Comment

4 days 1 hour 54 minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢