No announcement yet.

It Takes Two

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatherineKent
    Wow. What a wonderful start. I love Clark and Kara's relationship. So much closer than they got on the show. It's beautiful. I laughed at the show that Kara loves. Mark (Clark) and Ro (Lo). LOL.

It seems as if Clark and Kara do not have powers. Are they actually human, or is there just something keeping them from showing at the moment? I also noticed that Lana's parents (or at least her father) are still alive so that means there was no meteor shower (or if there was then it didn't get the Langs).

Very interesting.
    Oh, I should have put this in the very first post ( and I will once I get home since I'm on my phone) but there are no powers or aliens in this story. This is just an AU concerning these characters. So, I don't know if that's something that is a deal breaker, but, yeah. They are mere mortals.

Comment

I just started reading this fic, and I'm already hooked. Loving this fic!!!

Comment

Clark is such an ass sometimes and Lana is annoying as always!!! Poor Kara, she really needs a friend but aside from that I want to know more about Lois *pout*
        Update soon!!!!

Comment

I was also wondering if they're going to have powers but i just read your answer, and no, that's not a deal breaker I don't mind it at all. Just give me my Clois and i'm happy hehehe

Also, loved the homage to Smallville mentioning the Met Con and the trailler for "Grandville" Gosh it's been a long time since i was 16 but, when i saw that same trailler, i behaved like one

Can't wait for them to meet. Also, i have high hopes for Kara and Lucy's friendship. They'll be the best BFFs ever!!!

Comment

Ch. 2 will be posted this week! It's a bit on the short side, but we get introduced to a certain intrepid reporter.....

Comment

yay cant wait

Comment

Absolutely love it! Can't wait for more!

Comment

Originally posted by Natty
                  Ch. 2 will be posted this week! It's a bit on the short side, but we get introduced to a certain intrepid reporter.....
                  Woohoo!! Awesome. We'll be waiting!!!!

Comment

Loved this update, so made my night

Also love the way you write your characters

Comment

OMG!! I'm soooo loving this fic. A different take on the story, so refreshing, and cute!!! The Kara-Lucy friendship it's awesome, and there's no doubt in my mind that they'll manage to convert Jimmy into a 'Grandville' devoted fan. They probably will make him a MarkxRo shipper, too, hahahaha!!! Wow! Lois and Clark both feel that there's something missing in their lives. It'll be awesome when Lois and Clark finally meet.

Comment

Can't wait for them to actually meet.

Comment

Excelent story

Comment

Love it and as much as I love Lois it makes me happy that thing aren't going good between Lois and Ollie...Lucy and Kara meeting was hilarious and Jimmy was just too sweet!!!Update soon pretty please

Comment

Great chapter. I love that Lucy & Kara have already become friends and also love the references to 'Smallville' with their discussion on Grandville. I can't wait for Lois and Clark to meet now and I hope that their first meeting will be just as just memorable as their first meeting on 'Smallville'.

Comment

Greta update! Love the friendship of Kara and Lucy! Jimmy is adorable! LOL, can't wait for more!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎