No announcement yet.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men: Days Of Future Past

X-Men director/producer Bryan Singer has confirmed the title for the X-Men: First Class follow-up will be X-Men: Days Of Future Past.
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/bryan-...-first-class-2

As the the storyline goes the X-Men fight the Brotherhood, and a future timeline caused by the X-Men's failure to prevent the Brotherhood from assassinating Senator Robert Kelly ensues. In this future universe, Sentinels rule the United States, and mutants live in internment camps. The present-day X-Men are forewarned of the possible future by a future version of their teammate Kitty Pryde, whose mind traveled back in time and possessed her younger self to warn the X-Men. She succeeds in her mission and returns to the future, but despite her success, the future timeline still exists as an alternative timeline rather than as the actual future.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 04-27-2013, 06:44 PM.

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/bryan-...-first-class-2

As the the storyline goes the X-Men fight the Brotherhood, and a future timeline caused by the X-Men's failure to prevent the Brotherhood from assassinating Senator Robert Kelly ensues. In this future universe, Sentinels rule the United States, and mutants live in internment camps. The present-day X-Men are forewarned of the possible future by a future version of their teammate Kitty Pryde, whose mind traveled back in time and possessed her younger self to warn the X-Men. She succeeds in her mission and returns to the future, but despite her success, the future timeline still exists as an alternative timeline rather than as the actual future.
    Is this the description of the comic book?

Comment

Yeah, so it's probably going to be altered slightly to fit what they want to do with the film.

Comment

i just watched the old 94 animated series version of this arc. Two of my favorite episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
          Is this the description of the comic book?
          yeah that is the description for the comic book story-line. My guess is either Xavier, Beast, or Storm will be used to go to the past instead of Kitty fro the movie.
          Last edited by Degobunny; 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Could this movie provide an explanation for all the continuity errors between the original X-Men films and the X-Men Origins films? Could it also make it so X-Men: The Last Stand did not occur?

Comment

It hasn't been confirmed and may/may not be true but, apparently Patrick Stewart may have let it slip that he could be doing another X-Men movie. And since the next chapter of the X-Men: First Class franchise deals with timelines/alternative realities, if true, we could see Stewart back as the older Professor X along side his younger version played by James McAvoy.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/09/...movie-the-nod/
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 09-23-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

http://screenrant.com/x-men-days-of-...sen-jean-grey/

Now it looks like Famke Janssen has also let slip that she too may be returning as Jean Grey for this movie. It sounds like they are trying to interconnect the old trilogy with the newer incarnation. Which would make it both prequel/reboot.

Comment

Interest... waning...
                  Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 10-25-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Singer is awesome. The proof is X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                      Singer is awesome. The proof is X2!
                      I like the first one best.

Comment

First one is great too.

Comment

Works for me. Singer has earned respect time and again as far as I'm concerned. I know people rip on him for Superman Returns but he HAD to get him back into the public's interest. Once u get that done then u can do the great story u planned before.

Whenever Singer says he's gonna go Wrath Of Khan on something i believe him. He said that with X2 and ended up making an amazing flick.

Comment

It has been officially confirmed that Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart will be in X-Men Days of Future Past! Best news ever!

Comment

Ill second that!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎