No announcement yet.

Why Klaus´body didn´t turn into ashes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Klaus´body didn´t turn into ashes

As we are aware JoMo will return for TDV season 4, meaning that Klaus will return to his original body (sry the pun lol). So the uestion is: how he manage to do that?

I came w/3 theories and if you have any other, please, share. Here they are:

Theory 1: Supernatural explanation - Klaus as a hybrid has some superpower already unknown

Theory 2 : Supernatural explanation - When witch Bonnie cast the spell on Klaus to switch him into Tyler´s body, she also hexed him w/ protection spell (which makes sense since Klaus shouçdn´t die or het hurt in order to save the others fates)

Theory 3: scientific explanation: well, we all know that fire has to be fed by oxigen, right? So, when evil Alaric shut the coffin down after stakin Klaus, the oxigen stoped getting into it and so te fire "died", not completing the job of turning the Original vampite into ashes.

What do you think?

Probably 2 or 3...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
      Probably 2 or 3...
      Considering we´re talkung abt TVD universe my bets go to #2

Comment

They're probably not even gonna bring it up.

Comment

Klaus Klone

Comment

I going to have to go back over the season. I thought it was Bonnie that kept Klaus from not dying. As with him being a original it meant Stefan, Damon, Caroline, possibly and Tyler for sure would die if Klaus was totally killed. Without that prospect hovering over that, he would have been killed outright from the white oak stake without Bonnie using her witches magic to pull out his soul and hide it in Tyler's as this is what we learn in season four first episode.

Thus that is why in season four here in the first episode. They had Klaus in Tyler's body and Bonnie knowing and why Klaus wanted her to put him back into his own body. It tied up that from season three putting in bringing Klaus back and also Bonnie losing her powers for what is unfolding here in season four. So using the witches dark magic, she restored Klaus original body with the dark magic and transfer his soul back into it from Tyler.

Which is a really well done plot line that the writers came up with. The concept is plausible and quite reasonable within the realm of supernatural. Without cheesing it to say he is invulnerable with something like aegis. Still leaves the possibility that he can be killed. Thus as we await episode nine and the attempt that Klaus will be killed by Tyler and the other hybrids. Such a possibility exists.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎