No announcement yet.

Favorite volume from best to worst

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite volume from best to worst

Sorry if a topic like this has already been made but I want people to name their favorite volumes from best to worst. I know that 95% of the people who watch heroes will say volume 1 is their favorite so that's why I dident do a "Name your favorite volume." thread

By the way the volumes are this:
    Season 1 volume 1-Genesis
    Season 2 volume 2-Generations
    Season 3 volume 3-Villans
    Season 3 volume 4-Fugitives
    Season 4 volume 5-Redemption

My favorites are from greatest to least are:
    Genesis-I would have to say everybody who has seen Heroes agrees that season 1 is the best season hands down. There wasent anything I dident like (Besides Niki Sanders). The best season I have ever seen on TV.

Redemption- After season 1 the show never really came back to what it was. But to me Redemption is almost to being like season 1. I just think that if they had a whole new cast of characters with the carnival plot then this season would rival season 1. This volume had the complexity of season 1 but the same boringness of the old charcters. Some people had the potential for a couple more storylines like Peter and Hiro. But most people had ran dry, like Claire and even Sylar. Plus Samuel was a pretty cool villan.

Generations- This volume is really good but after the awesomeness that was season 1, this season fell flat. The first six episodes were a downgrade compared to the first season but then it got good when it hit episode 7. Adam was a good villan but the Japan storyline is one of the worst plots in the series. A good season but not as good as the previous.

Villans- This volume has a better story than Generations but the worst plot-holes and character changes ever. Peter turns bad, claire turns bad, and Sylar turns good then bad again. The sylar being peters brother storyline and Peter having "the hunger" storyline we're the biggest wastes of time ever. Villans (the episode) had the most plot-holes in a single episode. The characters from the previous season were never heard from again (West, Monica). You could tell that the writers were trying to go back to season 1 and by doing that lost viewers and ruined the series.

Fugitives- The first two episodes in this volume were some of the best in the series. After that the volume got really boring. Not bad, just boring. Cold Snap was also good. The worst thing about this volume is Sylar. Don't get me wrong he my 2nd favorite character but this season he was really annoying. Finding his father was boring but the worst part is when Danko stabbed him in the back of the head and he dident die. That's when I realized that the writers were never going to kill off Sylar

Also sorry if my grammar and sentence structure is bad I have to do this on my phone.
    Last edited by Nimkong; 07-31-2012, 02:21 PM.

Want the story to not end? Heroes rebirth from the ashes - original fanfiction.

-oldblueeyes

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍