No announcement yet.

JUSTICE and LABYRINTH Official Re-Watch Thread, August 3rd, 2012

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SGuthrie27
    No, it isn't. It's a different, mental phantom. I don't think they ever gave it a name other than "Dr. Hudson." Which begs the question... How is it that so many phantoms arrived on Earth, when we only saw 7 lights streaking through the sky? We had Bizarro, Clark, Raya, Gloria, Aldar, Baern, Titan, and then Dr. Hudson... that's 8.
    Maybe it was part of the mind of one of the other phantoms when it came through the portal.

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by jpfort1957
    There was a soap called Jorrel...............back in the old days.
    How fitting

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skully
    Quite painless!!!!! Yikes, another bad-ass giant drill to the temple (like in Cyborg) with no anesthetic.
    Maybe there was a local anestethics. I recall reading somewhere that they prefer surgery on the brain while the person is awake. It reduces the damage.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by DJ Doena
    That's one thing I hate about the show. That they never allowed Clark to move on from Lana. Sure I believe in Clark's love for Lois. But the way Clana ended in S8 was the worst possible outcome.
    I think it was not so bad. Finally, Clark didn't have to worry about Lana any more. And he did realize that Lana was not the pretty damsel in distress he always imagined her to be. Lana clearly didn't want to be with Clark any more and Clark understood it and didn't try to find a cure for Lana's kryptonite suit. It is not just about what people do that counts but also what they don't do that shows their motives and feelings.
    Last edited by Freawaru; 08-23-2012, 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎