No announcement yet.

Teen Wolf Predictions (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Wolf Predictions (Spoilers!)

First off, i think that Erica is the hottest and sexiest character off of teen wolf. Do you think she will die? Lets hope not.

Now on too my list of season 2 death predictions

We know that one of the main six will die
    Scott: Alive
    Allison: Alive
    Stiles: Alive
    Jackson: probably
    Lydia: possible
    Derek: possible

Now to the minor characters
    Erica: It might happen but GOD PLEASE NO DONT DO THIS TO ME!!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!
    Iassac: Alive
    Boyd: probably
    Peter: Alive
    Matt: possible
    Gerard: possible
    Mr harris: possible
    The vet: Alive
    Councilour: Alive
    Allisons dad: Alive
    Stiles dad: Alive

I dont think i left out anyone!

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned, ill post more about teen wolf every week!

I don't want anyone to die! Except maybe Grandpa Argent. And if they feel they need to kill off one of the main cast....I would be okay with Jackson or Lydia. I really don't want anyone else to die though. Especially not Derek or Stiles.

I've read theories that the Vet might die....that that is why they might have brought in the school counselor to the show. I hope not.

Comment

^I hope they do not kill off the Vet we are just finally starting to learn about him

In addition, the interview Jeff Davis gave said the finale will be a lot of blood...I think Jackson or Lydia might die, I don't see Jackson resolving his issues in 2 episodes plus in the finale we are introduced to the new villain of season 3 so I think it would be a mess having the hunters/kanima hunting dereks pack while he is trying to fight off this new bad guy..

Comment

With Allison going psycho kate on everyone and the finale coming up, I think the show has 2 options with her character now. I think they are going to either kill her or make her next season's big bad. And I don't think she's big enough really at this point to be considered a big bad. I'm surprised to say this since I never thought they would do it, but I think they're actually going to kill off Allison.

And after seeing the extended promo, I think there's a good chance Derek might die. But I prefer it be Allison rather than Derek.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
          With Allison going psycho kate on everyone and the finale coming up, I think the show has 2 options with her character now. I think they are going to either kill her or make her next season's big bad. And I don't think she's big enough really at this point to be considered a big bad. I'm surprised to say this since I never thought they would do it, but I think they're actually going to kill off Allison.

And after seeing the extended promo, I think there's a good chance Derek might die. But I prefer it be Allison rather than Derek.
          Where did you see the extended promo? And I heard from that same promo Issac might possibly die

Comment

check out the spoiler thread, i posted it there. I think their trying to make it like everyone could possibly die, but I think the 2 serious contenders are Derek and Allison. I don't think they would kill him off since Scott still needs a werewolf mentor

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
              check out the spoiler thread, i posted it there. I think their trying to make it like everyone could possibly die, but I think the 2 serious contenders are Derek and Allison. I don't think they would kill him off since Scott still needs a werewolf mentor
              I dont see Derek or Allison dying but I'm not ruling it out. I think Jackson gets killed off, it would seem too rushed if they resolve his issues in one episode plus with the addition of a new bad guy there will not be enough screen time for all the shapeshifters

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Jackson or Gerard die. They seem to be heading in one of those directions, then again, that's just me guessing. lol. Also Scott's mom may be in trouble, considering I don't think its ever a good thing when someone finds out a secret like she did, on this type of show.

Comment

I use to think it was going to be Jackson (and hoped it would be), but now they are making it too obvious that it's him. So that's why I think it's not going to be him that dies. Plus they need to keep a school time antagonist for scott on the show.

Comment

I can not see Lydia dying as there is a storyline behind her immunity, etc and it looks like Peter will be around for next season so I'm sure we'll learn more about how she is immune/how peter knew/how it resurrected him... I'd hate to see Derek die since we never really saw how good of an alpha he could be..

It is an obvious death if Jackson dies but I just can't see him being in season 3 if he is not a wolf or cured...Who knows maybe he kills Derek and somehow takes wolf form and is the new Alpha

Comment

Maybe Jackson dies and at the end of the episode its shown turning into a werewolf. Also it makes me wonder how are the big bads that will appear in "Master Plan"
                      Derek has a point to prove that he can be the Alpha that his pack needs, besides if he dies someone has to take the role of the Alpha and i dont see anyone more better than Scott.

Comment

I still want to see Derek grow to be a great alpha. I hope he doesn't die...

Comment

My predictions for the Finale:

- Boyd & Grandpa will possibly die (I think the main cast is safe)
                          - Scott will either find a cure (which will last temporarily of course) or accidentally become an alpha. The way his character is shown throughout the season (stepping up,being a leader,being more of a hero) feels like he's being prepared to become a leader. Although I feel he's more likely to become human for the season cliffhanger.
                          - If Isaac survives Scott's mom will invite him to live at their house.(The poor kid has nowhere to go!)
                          - Lydia cures Jackson and he becomes human again.

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17

- Scott will either find a cure (which will last temporarily of course) or accidentally become an alpha. The way his character is shown throughout the season (stepping up,being a leader,being more of a hero) feels like he's being prepared to become a leader. Although I feel he's more likely to become human for the season cliffhanger.
                            - If Isaac survives Scott's mom will invite him to live at their house.(The poor kid has nowhere to go!)
                            - Lydia cures Jackson and he becomes human again.

-I couldn't find it but there is a spoiler out there that one of the main cast is supposed to die. I do agree that Boyd and Grandpa could die...especially Boyd since they really stop developing that character.

-I haven't decided about Scott...I was thinking he would stay a wolf but become more violent. Since I' m thinking Allison will die.

-I starting thinking that as well when I saw the clip of this weeks episode.

-Jackson is a mystery to me...if they don't kill him off.

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17

I saw a post/article somewhere saying one of the main cast will die, Jeff Davis hinted at a main person dying in an interview as well..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎