No announcement yet.

Clark is not an illegal alien.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark is not an illegal alien.

True, his adoption papers are forged. Thus he's not a legal citizen.

But he's not an illegal alien either.

Because he's not human. He's not even a person. A person by definition is human. Some have argued that some near-human ape species have to be considered to have personhood. But that's as far as it goes.

Since Clark is not homo anything, he's not a person, not human. Thus any law preventing a person not of US citizenship crossing the borders into the US doesn't even apply to him.

It's like claiming a coyote (the actual animal) is illegal in the US because it was born in Mexico.
    Last edited by DJ Doena; 07-13-2012, 06:52 AM.

Good point

Comment

yeah, good point, I still laugh at the jokes though, my favorite is the one from modern famiy

Jay Pritchett: Manny thinks his dad is like Superman. The truth, he's a total flake. In fact, the only way he's like Superman is that they both landed in this country illegally.

Comment

Hmm, maybe the lawyers of Luthorcorp or Queen Industries will find a way to make Clark's presence on Earth legal in retrospect after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianna
          yeah, good point, I still laugh at the jokes though, my favorite is the one from modern famiy

Jay Pritchett: Manny thinks his dad is like Superman. The truth, he's a total flake. In fact, the only way he's like Superman is that they both landed in this country illegally.

Funny quote

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎