Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Pilot - October 10 - Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least we know he isn't as invincible as he appeared to be.

Comment

• Just finished watching it! I am pleasantly surprised. And... Speedy! Doing drugs! So pleased by that. Guess they'll be skipping Harper, then. Also pleased by the appearance of Black Canary, though I didn't recognizer her at first due to the name change. And it seems Green Arrow kills people... and interesting change, but I think it makes more sense in live action. All in all, I can't wait for the second!

Comment

• He has a list of targets what does that remind me of?

Comment

• Omg...his dad blow his brains out!

Comment

• Omg....mommie dearest!

Comment

• Move over Justin Hartley there is a new Oliver Queen on the scene. It definitely would put Smallville's Oliver to shame. It was a great pilot.

There definitely seemed to be a mix of Smallville and I would say Batman Begins. Though now that I've seen it I hope they change their minds about grounding the series. What's wrong if here and there we come across someone with almost super human abilities as long as the science is there to reason it?

I can't wait to see more.

Comment

• darkphoenix21

enjoyed your live posts.

What's wrong if here and there we come across someone with almost super human abilities as long as the science is there to reason it?
                Something like that would be cool, want to see heroes like blue beetle, flash/kid flash, ...there is science to explain it.
                Last edited by Aquahyde; 10-11-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• I wonder if we'll get to see other heroes showing up to help Oliver, it would be awesome to have the Justice League show up and how 'Arrow' would interpret them.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎