• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar
    He has a payphone in his room?
    It was a cheap hotel after all.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      I like to imagine what would happen, if Lois from one universe ended up in a parallel reality where the other show actually was a TV show.

Imagine one of Isobel's spells gone wrong and Lois, Lana and Chloe end up in a reality where L&C is running. One of them discovers it in the TV Guide and they start to joke around what if that were "our" Clark ... until they actually watch it (for example the first season episode where Clark pushes the asteroid away, loeses his memory and land on Earth in the nude? ))

What would Lois be more upset about? Clark's secret or that they make her cry about "The Ivory Tower"?

Or the other way around. A season 2 Lois zaps through the channels and stops at the portrayal of a young man in blue jeans and a red T-Shirt who just caught a car...
      Oh no. I love that idea .... and you're not even in the Lois and Clark releationship thread yet you manage to spring out a plot bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineKent
        Oh no. I love that idea .... and you're not even in the Lois and Clark releationship thread yet you manage to spring out a plot bunny.
        From a certain perspective it would even make total sense. If SV were the real world and L&C were the TV show a writer probably would come with the idea instead of making Clark vanish all the time to give him some obvious disguise that everyone can see through except the characters so that the hero can interact with the others.

I would imagine their reaction quite similar to Jimmy's in Identity.

Comment

still a classic how far we all have traveled

Comment

Just watched the episodes from last night. Good show. Looking forward to seeing more. Does Clark/Superman in this show have superspeed? I never saw him run anywhere fast he just flew.

Think next week ill watch LIVE so i can get into the convos more.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            I love this dialogue call-back:

Lois: "How do I find you?"
            Superman: "I'll be around."

Lois: "Clark, where have you been?"
            Clark: "Around."

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Time for Strange Visitor:

http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...ot-LIVE-Thread
            Its always funny how Superman/Clark basically come out and say "Hey look at me we are the same people." and still no one ever gets it.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-04-2012, 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

We're back to the pilot and "Strange Visitor" again tonight. The cycle begins anew!

Comment

and so the loop begins agian

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎