No announcement yet.

HUB Week 1: Lois & Clark Pilot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUB Week 1: Lois & Clark Pilot

For those who might be catching the pilot tonight on The Hub, talk about it here!

Im going to catch it on tivo but im looking forward to watching since ive never seen the series before. They are also airing the 3rd episode so its the pilots (1 and 2) and episode 3.

Comment

Really? I didn't know that. If you want to create an Episode #1.2 thread (the pilot, being 2 parts, is still #1.1) feel free. I can never remember if it's "Strange Visitor" or "Neverending Battle" which is next, though. LOL

Maybe people will do the live thread thing

Comment

I'm up for a live thread

Comment

Online schedules show it is indeed "Strange Visitor" airing at 10

I'm packing at my mom's - I would LOVE to do a live thread - though if this is going on every week it'll be fun

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Really? I didn't know that. If you want to create an Episode #1.2 thread (the pilot, being 2 parts, is still #1.1) feel free. I can never remember if it's "Strange Visitor" or "Neverending Battle" which is next, though. LOL

Maybe people will do the live thread thing
            As i can tell they are airing 3 episodes on Sunday nights. Dont know if they will change it to everynight in the future or just stick to this. They change times every now and then. They are also going to start showing ALF this week too.
            Episodes are "Pilot" #1 "Pilot #2" and "Strange Visitor". They start at 8 and then replay the same episodes at midnight.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Online schedules show it is indeed "Strange Visitor" airing at 10

I'm packing at my mom's - I would LOVE to do a live thread - though if this is going on every week it'll be fun
            Hopefully people know about it and if they are like me will watch the series for the first time. Also hopefully a lot of people get the HUB. Really like how the HUB is airing a lot of these old shows i havent seen in a long time.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Should we do a live thread per episode or just per night? I havent gone thru all the threads in this forum so not sure if there are original threads for the individual episodes already.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-03-2012, 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Per episode would work - just have a link to the "Strange Visitor" thread once it's over. And we can keep doing forums when things are airing

Comment

Ok that sounds good.

Comment

awesome you're gonna watch the show. I think you're the first person I've come across that's never seen it LOL

Comment

Ive seen promos for it and knew about it while it was on but just never checked it out. Smallville i think changed the way i watched a lot of TV shows. I used to stick to just watching sitcoms for the most part but with Smallville i started getting more into sci fi and drama type shows.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

on in 6 minutes. Ill have to watch on tivo tommorow. hate when theres so much stuff on at the same time as other stuff lol.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Heres the thread for tonights 3rd episode: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...cussion-Thread
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-03-2012, 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You're in for a treat if you haven't seen it. I especially love Teri Hatcher as Lois. She was so ballsy.

I just found out that my mom's place doesn't get the Hub GRRR

Comment

Cat is awesome, so much better than the milquetoast Cat we had on SV

Comment

God I remember the pilot had the lamest supersuit, even for a tv budget, but Teri Hatcher is still my favorite Lois Lane, and John Shea was the coolest Lex.

I've never heard of The Hub before though.

Comment

The Hub used to be the Discovery Kids network, it changed to The Hub in October 2010

Comment

Found it Aww, it's the pretty version of Lois Lane's sister! "Mitchell is a hypochondriac!"

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

"I just want you to meet a Super guy." :-D
                              Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2012, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎