No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.5 "Beneath"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_j_man
    I don't like this version of Batgirl (I can't put my finger on it)
    I think it's because she has no personality. Wonder Girl is eager, naive, and restless. So far, we know that Batgirl is competent. I know nothing more about her.
    Originally posted by Mbruno
    Maybe Cassie could date Tim Drake instead.
    Wouldn't be the first time those charcters had a mutual attraction - though I don't see the big deal in Connor and Cassie dating. Connor's body isn't aging, and technically, his mind is only 6-years old.

Comment

Originally posted by j03superbat
      Wouldn't be the first time those characters had a mutual attraction - though I don't see the big deal in Connor and Cassie dating. Connor's body isn't aging, and technically, his mind is only 6-years old.
      He has 6 years of experiences, but if we're going to get technical, his developmental age is older than that.

Comment

If Cassie doesnt date Connor, I rather they just keep her single, I find it odd that there hasnt been a single interaction between them, good or bad or neutral for that matter, at least not on screen. In fact this hole Team Alpha Team Beta, etc. has been naging me in the interpersonal dynamics, I loved the Connor-Tim friendship from the YJ comics, I wish Bart would make an appearance, f he was an important member as well. Id also like to see the 3 of them interact together. And as I´ve said before, Id really like to see Connor and Cassie, even if they dont date, they were always great friends, the 4 of them.
        Last edited by Kal-ed; 05-29-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Good ep...I am liking Jaime alot...his interaction with the suit is great.

Comment

Wouldn't be the first time those charcters had a mutual attraction - though I don't see the big deal in Connor and Cassie dating. Connor's body isn't aging, and technically, his mind is only 6-years old.
            Since superboy is freed up, maybe he will be paired with Cassie. I can also see Cassie/Tim being possibility. Nightwng and Batgirl seem to be leading to something, funny how all the s1 ships except Wally/Artemis just evaporated into thin air. YJ love to pair people, I wonder who Jaime, Gar, billy, will be paired with, Static and Bart may joining soon I hear. More guys than guys. Time for some Tim/Bart.
            Last edited by Aquahyde; 05-31-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I too hope they explore the friendship between Tim and Conner. That's was my favorite part of Young Justice/Teen Titans comics.

Comment

Previews and clips for tomorrow's YJ episode ("Bloodlines") are now available. Some highlights:

1) Bart Allen, a.k.a Impulse, is confirmed to appear in Bloodlines as a visitor from the future. Wally will be back too.

2) From the clip, Nightwing has deduced that the Kroloteans were "experimenting on humans" to look for humans that carried the "metagene".

3) It looks like clone Roy might be back also following up on Cheshire's lead on the real Speedy.

Speculation: With respect to (2), I assume the "Partner" is probably doing the same with the runaway kids, which suggests that my previous theory about Ty(e)'s "shipment" not being random and possibly including other meta-teens may be right. I wonder if we 'll see a group of brainwashed metas, including Tye, going against the team in a future episode (that would be cool !).
                Last edited by Mbruno; 06-01-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

'Beneath' is a good episode. In it, we have Jamie search for his friend, Ty, while the female team try to find alien tech. They find a kidnapping ring instead. They foil the ring and return the first batch to their home. It's a pity that there was a second batch that the female team didn't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by mbozzo
                    'Beneath' is a good episode. In it, we have Jamie search for his friend, Ty, while the female team try to find alien tech. They find a kidnapping ring instead. They foil the ring and return the first batch to their home. It's a pity that there was a second batch that the female team didn't know about.
                    I'm pretty sure we'll see the kidnapped kids again in the metahuman team the aliens seem to be putting together. In addition to Ty (Chief Apache/Longshadow), Virgil Hawkins (Static Schock) probably was also in the second batch.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎