Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Collection Of My Favorite Fan Fiction Covers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another version of this banner that Carol did for my little miniseries. She only changed one thing. See if you can spot it.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

This is a story by my dear friend Leanne aka phoenixnz. A very talented artist who goes by the name dream_infinity0 created the banner. She won a Smallville Fandom Creativity Award for Best Cover - Clois.

Comment

This story was inspired by one of my all-time favorite movies, Moonstruck. I haven't posted it yet. All I have written right now is the prologue. I'm hoping to end at least one or two of my current stories first before posting a new one. This amazing banner was of course created by Carol aka ctbn60. Thanks again, Carol!

PS: This is a Clark/Oliver story. I think the shipper name is Clollie.

Last edited by gem65; 01-07-2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
          This story was inspired by one of my all-time favorite movies,
          Moonstruck. I haven't posted it yet. All I have written right now is the prologue. I'm hoping to end at least one or two of my current stories first before posting a new one. This amazing banner was of course created by Carol aka ctbn60. Thanks again, Carol!

PS: This is a Clark/Oliver story. I think the shipper name is Clollie.

Oh God!
          I need to read this, well we have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Lia Kent-Mercer
            Oh God!
            I need to read this, well we have to wait
            It's going to be a while before I post this story. Like I already said, I would really like to end some of my current stories before starting a new one. I'm glad you like the banner though. Carol did an amazing job.

Comment

I just wanted to be the 50th post for this story. I'm funny that way.

Comment

Here is another amazing banner that Carol aka ctbn60 did for this story. I just love it!!!

PS: Inspiration finally hit because I just finished writing Chapter 10. I'm not quite sure how many more chapters there will be. I'm still trying to stick to my plan of not posting it until it's completed.

Last edited by gem65; 01-05-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Here is another
                  amazing banner that Carol aka ctbn60 did for this story. I just love it!!!

PS: Inspiration finally hit because I just finished writing Chapter 10. I'm not quite sure how many more chapters there will be. I'm still sticking to my plan of not posting it until it's completed.

OMG!!!

Comment

OMG!!!
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I deviated from my plan and ended up posting the Prologue to the That's Amore story. Oh, well. *shrugs shoulders*

Comment

This is the amazing banner that Carol aka ctbn60 did for my LJ page. Thank you so much. You rock!!!

Last edited by gem65; 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

The only difference between this banner and the original one is that this one has my handle on it at the bottom.

Comment

This is the amazing banner that Carol aka ctbn60 did for my LJ page. Thank you so much. You rock!!!

Looks great.

Comment

Looks great.
                              Isn't it? I wish I were that talented. *sighs* I can't stop looking at it. I also put it as my desktop wallpaper.

Comment

I originally posted the Prologue to this song fic last March for my boyfriends birthday, but never got around to finishing the actual song fic. I finally posted the second update a couple weeks ago. As usual, Carol aka ctbn60 created this wonderful banner. Thanks again, Carol.

As of 3/15/13: The third and final part is finally posted. Happy Birthday, Mr. S.

Last edited by gem65; 05-11-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎