Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Collection Of My Favorite Fan Fiction Covers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Clark was the one who saved Lois from drowning instead of A.C. in the episode Aqua? That was an idea I had for a story. Of course Jovi did the banner for me.

Comment

Not sure what to say about this particular story but I will say that it was the first banner that Carol ever did for me.

Comment

Late last year we had a blackout where I live so of course it gave me an idea for a sexy one-shot. The problem was that I couldn't decide what paring I wanted to do, so I decide that I didn't have to choose after all. Therefore, the one-shot turned into four and all of them include Clark. Carol of course did an amazing banner for each of them. The first one is a Clex.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

This was the first Chlark story I ever wrote and the second one of the Blackout series. I think it came out pretty well. Carol as usual did an incredible job.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

This was the third story in the Blackout series. For anyone who's reading my Cless story Fascination, you can look at this story as a future one-shot if you want. When I wrote this story, it hadn't occurred to me to think of it in that way, but it did to one poster who commented on the story. As usual, Carol did a great cover.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I saved the best of the Blackout one-shots for last. Clois was first and will always be my favorite. Thanks again, Carol for making not just this banner but all of them. For now, this is the last banner for any of my my stories. Hopefully soon Carol will be able to do one more for a short series I have going on in the My Romance ​thread called Stranded.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I asked Carol if she could do a banner for my boyfriends story and of course she came through with an awesome banner. Eventually I asked Leanne aka phoenixnz if she could do a video for it and I must say it was beyond awesome - and that's saying something. As usual, you ladies rock!

Last edited by gem65; 06-09-2012, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Leanne aka phoenixnz wrote this for me as a birthday present last year. Carol did the banner. Isn't it cute?

Comment

This is one of my favorite programs - so Leanne writing a N.C.I.S./Smallville story is definitely something I'll enjoy. You know it's a awesome banner if you have a large picture of Mark Harmon. As usual, Carol did an awesome job. You rock, Carol!

Last edited by gem65; 02-21-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Carol has done several banners for this story by Leanne aka phoenixnz and this is one of them.

Comment

Carol just sent this incredible banner for this little miniseries of mine that I have going on in the My Romance thread.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Wow this looks fantastic. It's really nice to see them all like this. I'm so happy you like them so much. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by ctbn60
                            Wow this looks fantastic. It's really nice to see them all like this. I'm so happy you like them so much. Thanks for posting them.
                            I wish I had thought of it earlier. Again thanks so much for the ones you created for me.

Comment

I'm tempted to do my own thread of covers which Carol did for me - she is so amazing. I just don't know if I can pick a favourite out of any of these. They are all awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                                I'm tempted to do my own thread of covers which Carol did for me - she is so amazing. I just don't know if I can pick a favourite out of any of these. They are all awesome.
                                I know what you mean. I love each of them for different reasons. She is amazing.

PS: You should do a thread. I started this one because I haven't been able to upload any new banners since k-site was redesigned. *sighs*
                                Last edited by gem65; 06-23-2012, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎