Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I realize that this picture is not a banner, but it is a picture that Carol aka ctbn60 did because she was inspired by my Clark/Oliver story That's Amore and I couldn't resist posting it. In fact, I think I'll post a few other pictures that I have as well.

PS: This picture is pretty tame, otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here at k-site.

Here is a series of amazing Clark/Lois pictures that a very talented artist by Kimmie2528 did for me. I had written a one-shot for the My Romance thread based on the piano scene from the movie Pretty Woman. I asked Kimmie if she would be able to do a picture for me. She did three instead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clois - Piano 1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	15354 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clois - Piano 2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	15355 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clois - Piano 3.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	15356
    Last edited by gem65; 05-01-2013 at 12:07 PM.

This was the original banner for my story that Carol aka ctbn60 did for me. I really liked it, but just had her change a couple images to reflect the 'love' part of the story.

I started a new thread the other day and asked Carol to come up with a banner. To my surprise and delight, she came up with two. I can't wait to share them with all of you. They are of course amazing. I'm not at home right now but hopefully I'll be able to post them later today. Keep your toes crossed.

Once again, Carol aka ctbn60 did an amazing job on these two banners. Neither one of us can decide which one is our favorite, so I'm just posting both of them. You can decide for yourself.

I found inspiration for this thread from two different places. The first one comes from my boyfriend when he finally left his review comments on the most recent update to my Shades of Grey story in the Clark and Lois forum (no relation to this story or the book series Fifty shades of grey). Here is what he originally said:

I'm turning a shade of red for taking so long to get to this
    The second inspiration came from a most unlikely place. I was reading a story in the AFF and Chloe was making Clark blush a lot. Yes, I confess to having read a Chlark story. Needless to say, that sparked an idea for a thread of short semi-drabbles about all the times that Lois makes Clark blush. I'd say thanks to the author who wrote the story, but I think she would have a heart attack if she found out that her Chlark story inspired a Clois one.

Name:	Fifty shades of red 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	15366 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fifty shades of red 2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	15367
    Last edited by gem65; 04-13-2013 at 03:38 PM.

I hadn't really planned on writing another one-shot for my Blackout series, but those pesky plot bunnies just had to come with an idea for a Clark/Oliver story. I only have a tiny bit of it written so I don't know when it'll be finished. Hopefully soon. In the meantime please enjoy the awesome banner that Carol aka ctbn60 did for it. Thanks, Carol. As usual, you rock!

As of 2/9/14: The story is now complete. You'll find it in the Blackout thread in the Adult forum.

Last edited by gem65; 02-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.

This banner is for a short story that Cygnusx1 a.k.a. my boyfriend is writing. As usual, Carol did an amazing job on it. Thanks, Carol!

I came up with an idea about Clark and Lois breaking the porch swing. I asked Carol and she came through with flying colors. I'm partial to the second one.

Name:	Five times that Clois broke the porch swing.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	15595 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Five times that Clois broke the porch swing 2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	15596

Even though I already have a wonderful banner that Jovi did for my Clex story, I thought I'd give Carol aka ctbn60 a chance to create one too. Here it is. Isn't it awesome?

I wrote this story almost five years ago but didn't start posting it until now. The original banner I have by Jovi is really sexy, but wasn't considered appropriate for the forms. This amazing banner is done by Carol aka ctbn60. Enjoy shirtless Clark. *drools*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345