A Collection Of My Favorite Fan Fiction Covers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Collection Of My Favorite Fan Fiction Covers

Hi everyone,

I wish I could take the credit for creating the amazing covers you'll find in this thread, but I can't. That honor goes to ctbn60 and RPK_Jovi. Thanks to both of you for creating them for my stories. I've said this before, but you rock!!!

I've finished posting all the banners for my stories that I have right now, so now I'll be posting some of my favorites for other stories. I hope you love them as much as I do.

I'll include the links here as I post them. There will be four indexes. One will be of Carol's banners that she's done for my stories, another will be of the ones that Jovi has also done for me, and the third one will be for stories other than mine that I really like/love. Almost all the banners are for Clois stories. I will indicate in () if a specific banner is for a non-Clois story. The fourth index will be of pictures that Carol and other talented artists did that aren't banners.

ENJOY!!!

Mary Ellen

PS: I started a thread and put the links to all my WIP's (including song fics, one-shots, and completed stories). Here's the link to it.

A Collection of Song Fics and Other Stories

Carol just did a banner for my journal page at LJ and it is amazing. I love it!

Gem's banner

CTBN60 BANNERS INDEX: MY STORIES

Be My Baby (A Dirty Dancing Adaption) - WIP
    Blackout (Clex) - Completed
    Blackout (Chlark) - Completed
    Blackout (Cless) - Completed
    Blackout (Clollie) - Completed
    Blackout (Clois) - Completed
    Calendar Girl - Completed
    Call me - Completed
    Could This Be Magic? - WIP (NEW)
    Devil In Disguise - Clois/AU Clark Luthor - WIP
    Fascination (Cless) - Completed
    Fifty Shades Of Red - WIP (Collection of semi-drabbles)
    Five Times That Clois Broke The Porch Swing - Completed
    The Fruit Trilogy - Completed
    I Hate You Then I Love You - WIP (Collection of drabbles)
    I Hate You Then I Love You (original version) - WIP (Collection of drabbles)
    I Will Follow Him (Clex) - WIP
    My Romance - WIP (Collection of one-shots)
    N.C.I.S. (Smallville-style) - WIP
    Need you now - Completed
    The Lane-Kent Bunch (The Brady Bunch - Clois Style) 1 - WIP
    The Lane-Kent Bunch (The Brady Bunch - Clois Style) 2 - WIP
    Stranded - Completed (Located in the My Romance thread)
    Stranded 2 - Completed (Located in the My Romance thread)
    That's Amore 1 (Clark/Oliver) - WIP
    That's Amore 2 (Clark/Oliver) - WIP
    You're My Best Friend (Clark, Lois, & Chloe) - Completed

NON-BANNER INDEX: MY STORIES

Clark and Lois on a piano (Pictures by Kimmie2528)
    Clark and Oliver in bed
    (Picture by ctbn60)

RPK_JOVI BANNERS INDEX: MY STORIES

The Book Of My Life (Clark's Journal) - Completed
    Can You Read My Mind? - Completed
    Get Down Tonight - Completed
    I will follow him (Clex) - WIP
    Is This Love?
    - Completed
    Margaritaville - Completed
    Misty - Completed
    Moonlight Becomes You - Completed
    Right In Front Of You - Completed
    Shades Of Grey - WIP
    Solitary Man - WIP (Collection of one-shots)
    The Story Of My Life - Completed
    Unforgettable - Completed
    Waiting For Tonight - Completed
    What A Diff'rence A Day Made - WIP

BANNERS INDEX: OTHER STORIES

Distant Early Warning
    - Completed: Story by cygnusx1, banner by ctbn60
    Sacrifice - Completed: Story by cygnusx1, banner by ctbn60
    Secrets
    - Completed: Story by phoenixnz, banner by ctbn60
    Superman And The Illuminati - WIP: Story by phoenixnz, banner by ctbn60
    Three Men And A Super Baby - Completed: Story by phoenixnz, banner by ctbn60
    The Truth About Men and Women - Completed: Story by phoenixnz, banner by dream_infinity0
    Last edited by gem65; 05-19-2015, 04:38 AM.

I started Be My Baby (A Dirty Dancing Adaption) as a birthday present for my dear friend Leanne aka phoenixnz.

These are the two versions that Carol did for the story. I love them both, but I think the black and white one is my favorite. Don't tell Carol. On a side note, this is my ALL-TIME favorite song.

Last edited by gem65; 09-15-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

This is a banner that Jovi did for the very first fan fiction story I ever wrote. The story itself was inspired by the Bride episode. When Clark and Lois didn't kiss, I came up with an idea for their first kiss and someone suggested I write a story. So I did and the rest as they say is history.

Last edited by gem65; 05-31-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I originally had a wonderful banner done by Jovi, but it was deleted because it was considered way too sexy. I eventually asked Carol to try her hand at making one for me and she came up with two different versions. They're both lovely, but I think I'll give the edge to the pink one.

Last edited by gem65; 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I came up with the idea for this story when I was in the bathroom washing my hands just before I was about to go out. Inspiration strikes at the weirdest places sometimes.

I've had several versions of a banner done for this story, but this one by Carol is my favorite. On a side note, the youngest boy is an actual picture of Tom Welling as a kid.

Last edited by gem65; 12-14-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

The story behind this banner by Jovi is that it was inspired by the SCENE in the Season Nine trailer shown at the 2009 Comic Con convention.

Last edited by gem65; 06-05-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I was inspired by Ana aka kryptoInDaHouse's journal-style story (Lois' POV) to write one from Clark's POV. As usual, Jovi did an amazing ​job on the banner.

Last edited by gem65; 06-18-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

I heard this song by Neil Sedaka on the radio one time and it inspired a twelve part series. I gave Carol a few ideas I had for the banner and she incorporated them into it. This is one of my favorite banners that she's done for me.

Last edited by gem65; 05-30-2012, 05:15 AM.

Comment

This story was the first serial I had on this website. It ended up being 110 chapters plus an epilogue. I've enjoyed writing each and every one of my stories, but this one has a special place in my heart and will always be my 'baby.'

Jovi did this lovely banner for me.

Last edited by gem65; 06-08-2012, 08:18 AM.

Comment

This was originally supposed to be a three part story about Clois and AU Clark Luthor but it didn't turn out that way. As usual Carol did an amazing ​job on the banner.

Comment

The younger Clark and Lois in this banner represent the kids of Clark and Lois in the story. Another amazing banner by Jovi.

Comment

This story was written entirely in dialogue form. It was originally supposed to be in the AFF, but I changed my mind after the first chapter. Writing a story completely in dialogue form was a definite challenge, but I feel it came out really great. I love this banner by Carol.

Last edited by gem65; 06-05-2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Jovi sent this picture to me because she thought it had potential as a spy-type story. I saw something different. After I told her the name and the idea I had, she created a banner for me. It follows this picture.

Here is the wonderful banner by Jovi.

Comment

Wooh! *Wips forhead* I remember those stories (and banners) very well Carol and Jovi always do a great job with banners. They have an awsome talent for it. Some writes some paints but it's all art no matter what we do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4ever<3
                              Wooh! *Wips forhead* I remember those stories (and banners) very well Carol and Jovi always do a great job with banners. They have an awsome talent for it. Some writes some paints but it's all art no matter what we do!!
                              Carol and Jovi are amazing at what they do. I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for commenting.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎