No announcement yet.

What do you hope to see in Season 4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you hope to see in Season 4?

For season 4, what do you hope to see from the books? Or not want to see from the books? Or maybe a storyline that's not in the books but you think would be good for next season?

I want to see the Kitsune twins storyline from the books next season. It's time for a pair of new villains. I know Klaus is still around in Tyler's body, but it's time for a change. Maybe, they can wrap that up by extracting Klaus out of Tyler and getting some revenge on Rebekah for causing Elena's death, and at the same time, the Kitsune twins make their move and invade Mystic Falls.

Comment

I wanna see the Alpha werewolf, that would be cool and it could give them a reason to befriend Klaus maybe and hopefully bring his body back and he can stick around.

Comment

I would love to see the kitsune storyline from the books in course but right now I think they have to make a closure on the whole Klaus storyline, I mean, they have to put an end to it and considering the fact that the Original vampires were made coz of the fear of the warewolves I think it would be the right terms to finish this storyline. Klaus is ultimately a warewolf coz he was born from one (and my guess is that he decnds from the ALPHA bloodlne). So his other sibilings or relatives from the warewolf bloodline would show up in MF and in order to kill Klaus (coz heŽs a shame for the warewolves) and ofc the vampires (warewolves forever enemies)
        The ALPHA should be an strong and powerful one capable to coz serious damages and fear and apply harm to everyone, including the witches so Bonnie wouldnŽt be the "life savior" for a change
        And maybe in Seasin5 (hopefully thereŽll be one) the kitsune twings can happen

Comment

similarly, I want to see an expansion of the mythos into new uncharted territory, and to accomplish that, I think the show needs to deal with one key issue. To date, the whole show can be summed up in pretty much one phrase: "How do you solve a problem like Elena?" She's been main the reason any of the other characters do anything. What happens when Elena is no longer the center of everyone's universe? no longer the key to everything?

Introduce new threats that don't rely on Elena to be stopped, let her be a part of the team, rather than the flag that the team has to guard constantly

Comment

I want to see a vampire Elena put the smack down on someone...I wanna see the whole Elena sired to Damon thing and see Stefan and Damon have a brawl. More Caroline. I want a vampire hunting Jeremy who can throw down with the best of 'em. I want more Klaus/Tyler and Caroline. I want Matt to be more involved and Bonnie to stop being so rude. Definitely more Delena make-outs and more Tyler with his shirt off. And, I actually wouldn't mind more scenes with Caroline and Stefan. They are funny together...she makes Stefan smile more in their scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy
              I want to see a vampire Elena put the smack down on someone...I wanna see the whole Elena sired to Damon thing and see Stefan and Damon have a brawl. More Caroline. I want a vampire hunting Jeremy who can throw down with the best of 'em. I want more Klaus/Tyler and Caroline. I want Matt to be more involved and Bonnie to stop being so rude. Definitely more Delena make-outs and more Tyler with his shirt off. And, I actually wouldn't mind more scenes with Caroline and Stefan. They are funny together...she makes Stefan smile more in their scenes.
              WOW exacatly my wishes!!!

Comment

I want Elena to make a choice and stick with it. I know it's not likely to happen, for obvious reasons, but the whole back and forth she's been doing has gotten old.

Comment

I want Elena's transition storyline to be the focus of the season and to remain the focus of the season. The writers can get easily distracted by shiny new toys, so if that happens, Elena's transition storyline could get ruined.

I want Elena's transition storyline to be mostly about Elena's individual journey. I have a bad feeling that the writers will make Elena's transition storyline about the love triangle though.

I want Elena's relationship with Jeremy to get more screen time. I think that Elena's decision to complete her transition will be heavily based on Jeremy. Jeremy is her only family left, so I want to see more of their relationship. Also, stop sending Jeremy away for half of the season. You can't treat Hollywood like that!

I want the main love triangle to take a backseat. The main trio have lost their substance and individuality because they have characters that are entirely about the love triangle. Elena needs to realize her self-worth as an individual. Her life isn't dependent on a guy. Damon needs to find a reason for waking up in the morning other than Elena. Stefan needs to attend Bloodaholic Anonymous meetings.

I want more backstory on the Originals. I want flashbacks of Tatia. The doppleganger mystery needs to finally be explained. The writers could use flashbacks of Tatia to exploit the amazing chemistry between Joseph, Nina, and Daniel.

I want more interactions between the Originals. The Original family arc was easily my favorite part of Season 3.

I want Klaus to show growth by fixing his relationship with his siblings.

I want more Klefan.

I want Bonnie to stop being a magical plot device. If the writers can't resist themselves from using Bonnie as a plot device, then the writers have to remove Bonnie's powers, turn her evil, or kill her off.

I want Caroline to be written like an actual character. If Caroline can't stop being Little Miss Perfect, then I will have to skip all of her scenes.

I want Tyler to get killed off by the end of the season. He has served his purpose. His werewolf storyline has been played out, his hybrid storyline has been played out, and Forwood has been played out. I don't see the point of his character if he is only going to be Caroline's boyfriend. Kill off Tyler and make his death have an impact on Caroline.

I want there to be more variety with the shirtless scenes. Only Damon getting naked is tiring and it makes his character ten times more shallow than he already is. Everyone on the show is hot, so there needs to be more variety with the shirtless scenes.

I want there to be more variety with the sex scenes. Only getting Damon and Forwood sex scenes is repulsive.

And finally, I want the writers to introduce a villain that doesn't go after Elena. The Save Elena plots are annoying.

Comment

*Pokes head in*

KLAROLINE!!!

*ducks and runs* lol

Comment

I want to see Kat & Elena in a SUPER vampy Doppelrumble! Katherine would probably lay the SMACKDOWN on Elena. *shrug* But it would be awesome to see Elena kick her @$$ real good.
                      Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 10-14-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎