0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Can't be Salvaged

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kinda meh...enjoyed the Superboy/Blue Beetle stuff...the rest not so much.

MOS Season 3 10/17!! Rival X The Great's Avatar
    My guess on Wally quitting might have to do with Barry dying. Just a guess. Which explains why we haven't seen The Flash yet. Maybe Barry's death made him want to step down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival X The Great View Post
    My guess on Wally quitting might have to do with Barry dying. Just a guess. Which explains why we haven't seen The Flash yet.
    I thought he was in the season premiere. I could swear I saw him at one point in the past few episodes.

MOS Season 3 10/17!! Rival X The Great's Avatar
    nvm. He was in the premier. Guest we'll just have to wait and see why Wally's out of the hero business.

I thought this was a good episode with lots of exposition but there seemed to be a LOT going on. It was kinda hard to wrap my head around all the different reveals plus going back and forth between action scenes. I still gave it a 9/10 for at least explaining about Wally/Artemesis/Cheshire/Clone Roy/Guardian.

This was a great episode, the best of the season by far for me. Probably because it had a lot of original characters in there and it didnt feel like it was dragging in one place. Green arrow, Black Canary along with Guardian, Nightwing , wally trying to salvage a lost comrade, that was intense. Dick and wally telling clone Roy that he was the guy at was their friend not original Roy. Black Canary challenging Roy and whipping him into shape. Even though Im not a fan of Wally/Artemis romance, I love both characters and was so happy to see them, alive, well and all grown. Oh Roy, looking more like comic Roy. Badass Cheshire with her baby girl Lian, supersweet.

I didnt care about the Superbeetle stuff.

Forum Regular
    'Salvage' is a good episode. There are 2 plots in this episode about the name of the episode. Roy is losing faith in himself and the other heroes, while an old enemy of the Justice League get revived before being destroyed by Sportmaster and his new alien ally. I can't wait to see what happen next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12