Arrow Preview Clip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Preview Clip

The sizzle trailer isn't online yet, but a preview clip is. Enjoy:

News, spoilers, interviews, photos and information about The CW's Green Arrow TV series, Arrow

Okay so I may have screamed and jumped up and down a lil bit...but that was AWESOME! Can't wait to see more.

Comment

Hmmm...I didn't like the background music.

Comment

This is PERFECT

Comment

Stephen looks awesome - the clip where he moves from rung to rung with that bar is pretty incredible

Not so keen on the voiceover, but it's difficult to judge from a tiny clip.

Need to see more - like a full trailer, please!!

Comment

Actually looks pretty good and considering that it's on the same night as Supernatural I am definitely gonna give this show a chance.

Comment

That was a treat, cant wait for the trailer. Glad Arrow got the lead slot, wasnt too happy when US today was reporting SPN would be the lead in, relieved its the otherway round. The night and the combination looks good for both shows.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by smithy698
                  Stephen looks awesome - the clip where he moves from rung to rung with that bar is pretty incredible

Not so keen on the voiceover, but it's difficult to judge from a tiny clip.

Need to see more - like a full trailer, please!!
                  that voice over sounded a bit weird to me too. Hopefully its just because its an initial clip.

Comment

I'll give it a go but I'm not really impressed. Looks better than Beauty and the Beast though. One thing thats keeping me away from being excited about it is the writers. The same people who had a hand in Green lantern...yeah I'm not falling for that trick again...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Also, why Wednesday? Why not Thursdays?

Glad Supernatual is not the highest rated scripted drama on the network, its been a long time coming. Too bad its happened when the shows quality has taken a dive.
                    Last edited by Theshadow129x; 05-17-2012, 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Either they sped up the camera speed or Steven amell is an awesome archer! Sick!

Comment

^^

I think they want to forge a new destiny...WED was big on The WB and in recent history WED had been a reality TV dumping ground for The CW...other than Hellcats which thrived on that night...at 9PM! Until it was moved to TUE. Ugh. The move is bold and makes sense...to me at least...SPN following it is smart giving it is a veteran show that has a loyal following. Either way...short memory people...embrace this!

Comment

I don't have a problem with the move so much as I do with the idea that they left Nikita on Friday's to die.Arrow would be better suited to be on Thursdays along with SPN. Or Arrow and Nikita on thursdays, and move Vamp Diaries to Wednesdays.

Comment

Wow, looks good! Can't wait to see how a whole episode looks!

Comment

Stephen looks amazing! Voiceover was a little strange like others pointed out but the rest was great. Looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎