Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "A Land Without Magic"

Once went up to a 3.2 with 9.45 million viewers!

I hope to see some great numbers.............yet the finale was set to run on Mother's Day. I wasn't able to watch it live, but I recorded it and have watched it twice since.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      I hope to see some great numbers.............yet the finale was set to run on Mother's Day. I wasn't able to watch it live, but I recorded it and have watched it twice since.
      I was worried the numbers might be impacted with the Finale being on Mother's Day. Because of it, I almost missed it. I am glad the numbers went up. I think the show is developing a loyal audience and Season 2 should start strong.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
        I was worried the numbers might be impacted with the Finale being on Mother's Day. Because of it, I almost missed it. I am glad the numbers went up. I think the show is developing a loyal audience and Season 2 should start strong.
        I was more worried with people keeping their TVs off and prepping for the Desperate Housewives finale, since it was aired right after.

Glad to see that neither of those had an impact.

Comment

Looks like it went up to a 3.3 with 9.66 million.

Comment

Nice way to end the season, ratings-wise.

For its original episodes, OUAT averaged a 3.27 in the 18-49 demo. In total viewers, it averaged 9.925m viewers. That, of course, doesn't include DVR numbers.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎