Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.3 "Alienated"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few stand out moments for me were the bat family fighting together, Conner being called Kon-El and referred to as "little brother" by superman, wonder girl, and of course Superman showing us how a hero SHOULD behave. Low points....the light, and the missing time. Honestly, they went on a rampage...that's the big secret that the worlds greatest detective couldn't figure out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
      A few stand out moments for me were the bat family fighting together, Conner being called Kon-El and referred to as "little brother" by superman, wonder girl, and of course Superman showing us how a hero SHOULD behave. Low points....the light, and the missing time. Honestly, they went on a rampage...that's the big secret that the worlds greatest detective couldn't figure out?
      The rampage story actually sounds fishy. As Captain Atom noted, if the missing 6 League members went on a rampage and were considered criminals in countless worlds, how come the Green Lantern corps, as an interstellar police force, were not aware of that ? And, if they were, how come they didn't contact John Stewart to arrest him ? It is very unlikely that it would take 5 years for the Justice League to hear about what happened in the missing 16 hours given its level of interaction with several alien races.

Changing subjects, on the "main cast" point, I agree with other posters that the Season 1 team looked much more like "an association of equals". In Season 2, the team got a much more well-defined hierarchy under Nightwing's leadership and there doesn't seem to be the same level of personal interaction between the junior and senior members that existed among the original cast members.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbruno
        The rampage story actually sounds fishy. As Captain Atom noted, if the missing 6 League members went on a rampage and were considered criminals in countless worlds, how come the Green Lantern corps, as an interstellar police force, were not aware of that ? And, if they were, how come they didn't contact John Stewart to arrest him ? It is very unlikely that it would take 5 years for the Justice League to hear about what happened in the missing 16 hours given its level of interaction with several alien races.

Changing subjects, on the "main cast" point, I agree with other posters that the Season 1 team looked much more like "an association of equals". In Season 2, the team got a much more well-defined hierarchy under Nightwing's leadership and there doesn't seem to be the same level of personal interaction between the junior and senior members that existed among the original cast members.
        Agree on the missing time. I hope there is more to it.

Comment

Im glad Cap Atom brought that up, cause I was wondering it myself, seeing as how in Rann the League was perceived as a threat, including a GL, how come that hadnt come up in any Oa meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
            Cool.......I wasn't sure if that was the first time he was refered to as Kon-El or not.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by j03superbat
            - Black Lightning, Black Manta, Black Panther... Are there any heroes with Black in their name that AREN'T African-American?
            Both of Black Canary
            Last edited by jpfort1957; 05-15-2012, 05:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎