Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A Land Without Magic" Season Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starflower69
    I was wondering about the potion that Rumple used to bring magic back to Storybrooke. Let's not forget it comes from true love. So there has to be a catch to stop Rumple from having pure evil magic. I don't think he'll be able to be as powerful as he was in Fairytale land as true love will always win through!
    I am not so sure about that. He did say he used a drop of the true love potion to create the curse in the first place. That would mean "true love" can be used for dark magic as well.

Comment

• great suggestions

Originally posted by Exedore
      Is the outside world even aware of the town's existence? So far the only "outsiders" to come to the town turned out to be fairy tale characters or related to fairy tale characters. Perhaps true outsiders can't even see the town, much less actually enter it.

Probably the latter. Regina did say that magic in the real world has unpredictable results (or something to that effect).

That's going to be...awkward. Imagine if he had a girlfriend in Storybrooke and was in bed with her when he suddenly turned into a cricket.

LOL

that's par the course for a small town in Maine!

Originally posted by starflower69
      I was wondering about the potion that Rumple used to bring magic back to Storybrooke. Let's not forget it comes from true love. So there has to be a catch to stop Rumple from having pure evil magic. I don't think he'll be able to be as powerful as he was in Fairytale land as true love will always win through!
      or all curses will be broken by true love.

Originally posted by liana
      I am not so sure about that. He did say he used a drop of the true love potion to create the curse in the first place. That would mean "true love" can be used for dark magic as well.
      Yep true love denied (by death) would be very potent indeed!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎