Secret Circle cancelled

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Circle cancelled

And to the Morgue we will go...

I thought there was a chance this might be brought back but I am not surprised it got canned. Sort of sucks because I thought the final episode sort of set up a good storyarc for Season 2. I personally don't get how Gossip Girls gets renewed(even for 11 episodes) and they don't give this show another try

I really have bad lucking picking shows. All new shows I watched this season got canned(Secret Circle, Ringer and Tera Nova). lol
    Last edited by Supsfan; 05-11-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Honestly CW, you cancel it? And the season final was so good? Really? The storyarc for Season 2 would have be good. The other Blackcoins in Chance Harbor... sight.

Comment

cant say im disappointed with this decision. it lost half of tvd's lead in viewership and i think its bcos the actors are way too young and the story stretched out too far.

Comment

damn... the TV gods giveth, the TV gods taketh away. Sorry for Thomas Dekker I like him, but his shows keep getting canned. Go on with movies man!!

Comment

Another Britt Robertson series cancelled by The CW.

Comment

This is crazy news. I think it's better than TVD. I'm fed up of all the Vampire shows on TV. TSC, was different and it wasn't just a young cast, there are older actors in the show as well.

Comment

Good. This series was a lie. They said "from TVD creator". Kevin Williamson only rewrote the pilot and then went to do the FOX pilot.

This series wasn't half as good as TVD.

Comment

Originally posted by starflower69
                  This is crazy news. I think it's better than TVD. I'm fed up of all the Vampire shows on TV. TSC, was different and it wasn't just a young cast, there are older actors in the show as well.
                  I found it way more entertaining than TVD recently...the whole Elena/Damon/Stefan triangle gets too "emo" for me at times. Ugh!

Comment

Can't say I'm shocked. I stopped watching TSC after the second episode. I am surprised that Nikita is hanging on. That show just rubs me the wrong way. Too bad about Ringer, though not entirely surprising. I wanted to see where a second season would go now that Andrew knew the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
                      Can't say I'm shocked. I stopped watching TSC after the second episode. I am surprised that Nikita is hanging on. That show just rubs me the wrong way. Too bad about Ringer, though not entirely surprising. I wanted to see where a second season would go now that Andrew knew the truth.
                      Nikita was a little hard to get into when it started but I think Season 2 was a lot stronger. The characters started working together and there was kind of a team unit. Part of the problem I had originally is that Nikita was hard to relate to, and that part has been fixed and made better. I can see why they'd give it more time, it's quite good

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
                        You say you only watched 2 episodes so how can you say you're not shocked? Unless you've watched from beginning to end, you've made a judgemental comment based on watching just a couple of episodes. I personally think there are many worse shows out there that go on to second seasons such as Gossip Girl and 90210. A lot of the rubbish on TV is cheap and easy to make so what does that tell us about what most people want to watch.

Comment

I wasn't into it but I'm honestly really surprised it was canceled so early on. This is the CW afterall, all of their shows get crappy ratings. And yet they continued to keep 90210, OTH (over now, thank god) and GG airing. Even though I wasn't into this at least it wasn't another teen bimbo rich spoiled brats show.
                          And I saw some promos for their new reality shows *vomits*

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                          damn... the TV gods giveth, the TV gods taketh away. Sorry for Thomas Dekker I like him, but his shows keep getting canned. Go on with movies man!!
                          I know. sad times for him.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by luisl
                          Good. This series was a lie. They said "from TVD creator". Kevin Williamson only rewrote the pilot and then went to do the FOX pilot.

This series wasn't half as good as TVD.
                          I was wondering about this because it really didn't seem like the work of Kevin Williamson.
                          Last edited by LuthorKent90; 05-12-2012, 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was sad by the news of TSC getting the ax but what other network could it be on? It didn't pull in the ratings to even remotely get the attention of CBS, FOX, NBC or ABC...so that leaves cable...and what are we looking at? ABC Family? I dunno...I just rather move on at this point. I hope the cast can all get on other shows. I hope Britt Robertson gets a new show in the near future.

Comment

It kind of sucks that the show got canned. They had some interesting storylines in place heading into season 2.

edit
                              Last edited by Sugar; 05-12-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎