Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Family" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Family" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Images can be found here: http://www.ksitetv.com/category/secret-circle/

I won't be seeing it till the morning...but I can't wait!

Comment

Looks like Cassie might go evil....

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

So the demons are in charles now

----- Added 26 Minutes later -----

Man this would be a good way for the show to kill off all their cast and start over with new actors!

----- Added 33 Minutes later -----

awww...jake and what's her name
      Last edited by Sugar; 05-10-2012, 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar

Man this would be a good way for the show to kill off all their cast and start over with new actors!
        I haven't seen it yet...but as far as the cast...it is more of a writing problem with the show...Britt, Thomas, Phoebe & Shelly are good...I don't mind Jessica...but Louis & Chris are by far the weakest links as far as casting and characters...I have liked all the adults/parents...just wish more was done with them. Joe Lando(Blackwell) has been great...the writing is the problem if anything...casting has been solid for the most part.

Comment

It looks like there are 3 new guys and 1 girl

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
          I haven't seen it yet...but as far as the cast...it is more of a writing problem with the show...Britt, Thomas, Phoebe & Shelly are good...I don't mind Jessica...but Louis & Chris are by far the weakest links as far as casting and characters...I have liked all the adults/parents...just wish more was done with them. Joe Lando(Blackwell) has been great...the writing is the problem if anything...casting has been solid for the most part.
          I didn't stop watching it because of the writing....
          Last edited by Sugar; 05-10-2012, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So who died in the finale? Did Charles and Dawn get their powers back? My TV is on the blink and I have to wait to watch the episode video tomorrow. It's going to be a long summer. Hope TSC comes back for a 2nd Season.

Comment

Blackwell died. But who knows...death doesn't seem to stick on CW shows. Yes, Charles and Dawn got power.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar

I didn't stop watching it because of the writing....
                I watched mainly for Britt Robertson...but has enjoyed the cast for the most part...the writing has been a big issue...but I don't want to dwell on that...if TSC gets a S2...I hope things improve greatly in that area.

[edit] I believe they jumped the gun a bit on things with Blackwell, The Elders and witch hunters...these things could have played out in S2-3. I think S1 should have been more Cassie coming to grips with magic in general and getting a handle on how to do it...I think the circle was bound way too soon...S1 seemed to cover 3 seasons worth of material and either ignored monumental moments and glossed over other things to push the stories along. JMHO.
                Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 05-10-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                  I watched mainly for Britt Robertson...but has enjoyed the cast for the most part...the writing has been a big issue...but I don't want to dwell on that...if TSC gets a S2...I hope things improve greatly in that area.

[edit] I believe they jumped the gun a bit on things with Blackwell, The Elders and witch hunters...these things could have played out in S2-3. I think S1 should have been more Cassie coming to grips with magic in general and getting a handle on how to do it...I think the circle was bound way too soon...S1 seemed to cover 3 seasons worth of material and either ignored monumental moments and glossed over other things to push the stories along. JMHO.

Writing isn't the problem. It's just that they jump into so many arcs at once and go all over the place.. And I didn't like how they ended the arc with Eben. He was built up to be this badass hunter with powers, and yet, he was defeated pretty easily. I expected a huge battle with him and the Circle, but all it took was some magic by Charles and Jake stabbing him.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎