Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "An Apple Red As Blood"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the best. I gave it a 7. I did laugh when Regina said she didn't want to clean tongue marks off her mirror, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonatus
      Have you seen her face in the promo for the next episode though after Emma says "I love you, Henry." ? I think deep down, she actually really does care for Henry quite a bit. But because of her being so focused on revenge, and now focused on getting rid of Emma, it just doesn't come out as much.

The only reason she was still intent to put Emma in the sleeping death even after Emma caved in was that Emma would still be in Henry's life, sure, but she'd still be in Storybrooke. There would still be that chance, that risk that she would turn into that savior that she had dreamed about, and ruin her plans.

But I do think that she genuinely cares for Henry.

The biggest thing for that is that she gave him her father's name, and even though she ended up killing him for the curse, he was the thing that she loved most aside from Daniel.
      IMHO She "loves" Henry as a wife beater "loves" his wife...woe be unto one who dares leave their abuser. That is how I see her.

edit- it's my quirk I guess- I have a degree in psychology and that is the prism through which I tend to see/judge relationships. I rarely take anything at face value.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎