Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"An Apple Red As Blood" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
    I'm kinda confused. Does Regina know Emma is the Savior? I didn't think so, but the episode makes it seem like it.
    It actually makes sense. If the curse is weakening because Emma is there, then by putting two and two together that must mean Emma is Snow White's daughter.

Regina knew that the baby was the way to break the curse, remember in the pilot she had her men looking for the baby and Snow White even said it in front of her "She got away...you're going to lose"

So Regina obviously knows how to break the curse, and if Emma is weakening it...well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
      wow to end the curse emma needs to die perhaps she is the person who is supposed to die in the finale
      well she doesnt have to die just her dying is one of the ways to break the curse.

Comment

Yay!! The Mad Hatter!!

Comment

how did he get back?

Comment

My sister can recognize certain songs because they were in certain scenes in Skin Deep...

I think she's watched that episode one too many times

Comment

they should stick emma in the hat.

Comment

Oh Jefferson, didn't you learn the last time? You NEVER make a deal with the devil, she'll always find a loophole!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
                  It actually makes sense. If the curse is weakening because Emma is there, then by putting two and two together that must mean Emma is Snow White's daughter.
                  Well, yeah, but that seems like kind of a HUGE thing for her to learn. I'm a little miffed we didn't get to see her figure it out.

Comment

If i were the Hatter, I wouldn't trust Regina to write me a new story considering she screwed him over the first time.

Comment

Well, yeah, but that seems like kind of a HUGE thing for her to learn. I'm a little miffed we didn't get to see her figure it out.
                      So am I.

Comment

maybe she just figured it out in the premiere so we were to believe she knew the whole time.

so far this episode is good but moving a bit slow compared to past episodes. im assuming thats just cause its a lead up to the finale.

Comment

I'm sorry but was anybody else laughing at the way the fairies sounded like when they were flying? It was like a herd of bumblebees!!!

Comment

Christmas lights

----- Added 18 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
                            I'm sorry but was anybody else laughing at the way the fairies sounded like when they were flying? It was like a herd of bumblebees!!!
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-06-2012, 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i guess this is why regina decided to screw the entire fairy tale world instead of just snow

Comment

That was a lot of fairies.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎