No announcement yet.

The Blood of the Three Fallen - Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blood of the Three Fallen - Speculation

So after much pausing and rewatching I managed to get the majority of the translated Word of God (Kevin Tran edition) and here it is. Not technically a spoiler since it was in the episode but I am going to talk about upcoming stuff so turn away now if you consider that a spoiler:

"Waste not thy time nor your breath upon the leviathan herd. Point thy blade at the heart of their master, for from him springs all their messages. Leviathan cannot be slain but by a bone of a righteous mortal, as light and good as the Leviathan are hungry and dark, washed in the three bloods of the fallen: a Fallen Angel, the ruler of Fallen Humanity and a father of Fallen Beasts"

Like the Horseman rings, I suspect remaining episodes will focus on collecting each of these bloods of the fallen. We have the 1st, blood of a Fallen Angel, which leaves:
    • The Ruler of Fallen Humanity - By this I think they mean Crowley. As the King of Hell he is the ruler of human souls that have fallen, given that they are cast down to Hell.
    • A Father of Fallen Beasts - I don't think it is a mistake that they say "A" Father, not "The" Father. I think this refers to an Alpha. I can't remember which ones are still alive, but it would make sense, given that we have already encountered them. If the Word had said "The Mother" I think it would refer to Eve, but since it states "Father" and since the pronoun "A" suggests one of many, I do think we are about to see the return of one of the Alpha's.
    • The Bone of a Rightous Mortal - The stabby part of the spell could technically come from any good man or woman who has a bone to spare, but seems to me it is likely to be from a deceased Hunter, obviously one that hasn't been cremated. I would like to say that Bobby's flask is somehow made from his bone (although I'm not really sure how that is possible prior to his death) given that it would explain how he is tied to it after his Hunters funeral, but that may be asking too much. Probably the boys will find a bone to pick from someone else.

Yah, it definitely means the blood of Castiel, Crowley and the Alpha Vamp.

But, for the righteous man? One would think it'd be Dean before you think of Bobby, but who knows. Maybe Bobby is a righteous man as well.

Comment

When I read this and reached the fallen part, all I could picture was Lucifer. Does that make sense to anyone?

Comment

I too wish it would've been Lucifer. Imagine the only way to defeat the Leviathans for good being them having to set free one of their greatest enemies from Hell.

Comment

Who knows; perhaps Lucifer is meant to be the fallen angel on that tablet and when Sam or Dean stabs Dick...it doesn't kill him.

Comment

shouldn't the word of god have assumed Lucifer would be the king of hell still? But he'd be the fallen angel, meaning there'd be no demon in place as the ruler of fallen humanity. So the demon blood doesn't make sense. It should have just said demon blood and not ruler of humanity, which was Lucy.

Comment

Why would it mean Lucifer though? Lucifer couldn't escape until the 66 Seals are broken, so the best bet is to just mention "ruler of humanity" which would be an actual demon.

Comment

Okay. So lucifer is in the cage and not ruling anything. So one demon or another has been the acting manager of hell all along. It's confusing the way they had Crowley say he's the new king of hell, as if he just took over from Lucifer, when really lucifer wasn't ruling but was just a big scary zoo exhibit? Eh.

Comment

Well Azazel was known as a "tyrant" so he could have been the King of Hell as well, and Lilith could have easily been a Queen of Hell as she was leading the demons until Lucifer popped out of the cage. It could've been a hierarchy type of deal that the leader had to be present to actually be the leader like how Zachariah was the leader of the angels for a while until we found out he was answering to Michael since God, the REAL "king" of Heaven was out of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by InactiveUserID
                    shouldn't the word of god have assumed Lucifer would be the king of hell still?
                    Here's my thinking:
                    The Word of God was written by God, who knows everything. Everything that was, everything that is and everything that will be. So God knows that Lucifer will fall, the Winchesters will win and Crowley will take over. He knows that when the boys find the word Crowley will be ruling Hell (even back then, when the Word was written, he would have known that). So he writes it knowing that exact thing for the boys to steal discover later.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

That, plus...if anything wouldn't Lucifer be in the "fallen angel" category more? He's not a demon, he just created demons, the "fallen humanity".

Comment

^^ exactly. I think even Luci himself said he's still angel. A fallen one but an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                          That, plus...if anything wouldn't Lucifer be in the "fallen angel" category more? He's not a demon, he just created demons, the "fallen humanity".
                          king of the fallen humanity.Dolesnr mean he has to be one of them. It should have been lucifer, crowlry makes no sesnse.

Comment

And yet it makes the most sense than an angel when Lucifer is more angel than a demon which is the fallen humanity. Crowley being the King of Hell as well as part of that fallen humanity, he definitely makes the most sense.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎